DUBLIN, Aug. 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tdf4f3/global_light) has announced the addition of the "Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2030" report to their offering.
This latest just-auto report edition offers a global review of the OE active and passive safety systems sector, its suppliers, top markets, technologies and market forecasts.
This global market study offers:
- Automotive OE active and passive safety systems market size estimates
- Latest technologies and trends
- Market share data tables
- Exclusive interviews with major companies
- Profiles of the major players including their strategies and prospects
- Market size forecasts
You can use this report to:
- Understand the scope and scale of the major markets
- Get an overview of the global automotive active and passive safety systems sector
- Identify opportunities and threats
- Prepare demand and supply forecasts
- Review the latest technological drivers
- Know the key trends within the sector and what's driving them
- Get up to speed with latest company activities and prospects
- Hear direct from major companies on strategies and plans
- Carry out competitive analysis
- Autoliv Inc.
- Bendix CVS
- CTS Corporation
- Continental AG
- Delphi Automotive LLP
- Denso Corporation
- Ficosa International, S.A.
- Freescale Semiconductor
- Hella KGaA Hueck & Co.
- Huf Electronics
- Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd.
- Key Safety Systems, Inc.
- Magna International Inc.
- Omron Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Takata Corporation
- Tokai Rika
- Tomkins / Schrader
- Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd.
- Tung Thih Electronic
- Valeo SA
- Wonder Auto Technology Inc
- ZF TRW
- iSi Automotive
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets