DUBLIN, Aug. 06, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8hfw33/global_light) has announced the addition of the "Global light vehicle seating market- forecasts to 2030" report to their offering.
This latest just-auto report edition offers a global review of the OE seating sector, its suppliers, top markets, technologies and market forecasts.
This global market study offers:
- Automotive OE seating market size estimates
- Latest technologies and trends
- Market share data tables
- Exclusive interviews with major companies
- Profiles of the major players including their strategies and prospects
- Market size forecasts
You can use this report to:
- Understand the scope and scale of the major markets
- Get an overview of the global automotive seating sector
- Identify opportunities and threats
- Prepare demand and supply forecasts
- Review the latest technological drivers
- Know the key trends within the sector and what's driving them
- Get up to speed with latest company activities and prospects
- Hear direct from major companies on strategies and plans
- Carry out competitive analysis
Key Topics Covered:
2. PESTER analysis
- Faurecia SA
- Johnson Controls Inc.
- Lear Corporation
- Magna International Inc.
- NHK Spring Co., Ltd.
- Toyo Tire and Rubber Co, Ltd
- Toyota Boshoku Corporation
- TS Tech Co., Ltd.
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.
- Brose Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co.KG
- CVG Seating
- Dura Automotive Systems, LLC
- Gentherm (formerly known as Amerigon)
- Grammer AG
- Grupo Antolin Irausa, S.A.
- Kongsberg Automotive
- Sharda Motor Industries
- Woodbridge Group
- Market shares
- Emerging markets
- Active head restraints
- Child booster seats
- Lightweight seats
- Slim seats
- Renewable materials
- Leather trends
- Trendy materials
- Car seat that can monitor a driver's heartbeat
- Collaboration in seat design
- Johnson Controls' high-frequency welding processes
- Thinner seats
- Toyota Boshoku's vision of tomorrow's seats
- Ford's vision
- Front seating
- Heated front seats
- Seat satisfaction
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8hfw33/global_light
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets