LONDON, Nov. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- LNGANALYSIS have published the 2014 series of "GLOBAL LNG CAPITAL INVESTMENTS AND INDUSTRY OUTLOOK TO 2020". The report ensures that LNG companies do not fall behind in the race to invest in LNG and that their investments are diverted to right and prospective locations. The research work provides complete analysis and annual outlook of leading 26 liquefaction and 34 regasification markets worldwide. With annual forecasts of likely capital investments in LNG projects from 2012 to 2020, the report provides the key drivers and restraints of investment forecasts during the period. Further, all potential investment opportunities in the global LNG industry along with their complete details are provided in the report.
Further, amidst the rush towards the floating LNG projects, the report analyzes the actual potential of global FLNG liquefaction and regasification markets worldwide. Region wise forecasts of FLNG investments are provided from 2012 to 2020. In addition, the report provides information on planned LNG projects in 52 LNG markets worldwide.
Some of the key facts discussed in the report include-
Global LNG capital investment continues to increase year on year driven by new projects and robust rise in demand. Despite supply tightness in the market, most countries are planning new regasification plants to gain from the US and Australian supplies in long term. Driven by emerging markets, change in trade patterns, Baltic Sea investments, developments in Australian projects, contracts with US suppliers, we expect over $500 billion to be spent on LNG projects by 2020. Of this, 74% will be spent on liquefaction industry and the rest on Regasification industry.
The investments in LNG industry will be driven largely by Asia Pacific in the medium term and North America in the long term. Further, African countries are also planning strong investments to monetize their gas reserves. Europe on the other hand, is likely to witness low progress in the medium term but will be forced to increase its investments in LNG infrastructure over the long term period. South and Central America is also rapidly witnessing surge in LNG demand with increasing economies and shift towards the clean fuel.
- Global LNG capital investment continues to increase year on year, summing up to around $500 Billion between 2014 and 2020
- Over $75 Billion to be spent on FLNG Industry between 2012 and 2020
- Asia Pacific continues to be the leading LNG investor in both liquefaction and regasification industry
- Australia and United States are the preferred investment destinations across the world in the medium to long term
- Strong GDP growth in China and India will ensure that these markets will remain profitable and promising for LNG suppliers across the globe.
- Despite slow growth economy, European markets focusing investments in Floating LNG industry
- The scope of South and Central America regasification industry continues to widen year, with over $12 billion to be invested
- Most of the International oil and gas companies are focusing investments in East African countries, after recent success in exploration
• Global LNG Capex Outlook for 60 countries across the world, 2012- 2020
• Global LNG Capex outlook by region and by type, 2012- 2020
• Top 10 investment trends in Global LNG industry to 2020
• Key drivers and restraints of investment in each of the 50+ LNG markets
• Current status, operator, ownership, likely start up, capex, construction details of 125 planned projects
• Emergence of Global LNG industry over the medium and long term future
• Analysis and Outlook of FLNG capital Investments by type, region and country to 2020
• Global LNG supply, demand, trade, capacity, trains, competition outlook to 2020
Reasons to buy
• Make strategic investment decisions using our in-depth evaluation, analysis and forecasts of LNG opportunities worldwide
• Understand the potential and risks of investing in East Africa, Emerging Asia, North America, Latin American LNG markets
• Identify prospectus projects in the evolving Floating LNG industry amidst several projects being proposed and scrapped
• Evaluate which markets offer the best investment prospects in the near future and which markets will drive investments in medium to long term future
• Stay ahead of competition by understanding their business strategies and planned investments
Make merger and acquisition decisions using market share information and latest news section
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/1931100/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-lng-capital-investment-analysis-and-outlook-to-2020--widening-industry-scope-offers-huge-investment-and-business-opportunities-300002090.html