NEW YORK, Aug. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
About Global Manufacturing IT Spending MarketIT makes a significant contribution to the productivity of the Manufacturing sector in the management of supply chains, CRM, collaborating in designs, and increasing employee output. IT helps to control access and store, transmit, and manipulate information with a higher degree of accuracy and less redundancy, thereby enhancing the performance of the sector. Manufacturing companies are increasingly adopting IT services to optimize their business processes. . Apart from spending on hardware and software programs including CRM and ERP, manufacturing companies are adopting IT solutions to meet specific or multi-level requirements. Manufacturing companies spend heavily on IT services such as consulting, outsourcing, and system integration to make strategic decisions in terms of business expansion, waste management, and cost controlTechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Manufacturing IT Spending market to grow at a CAGR of 5.37 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The Global Manufacturing IT Spending can be segmented into three division: hardware, software and IT services. This report covers information about the market share of Global Manufacturing IT Spending by category and application. The report also covers information about the regional segmentation of the Global Manufacturing IT Spending market based on the three key regions.
TechNavio's report, the Global Manufacturing IT Spending Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global manufacturing IT Spending market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Americas - EMEA - APAC
- Dell Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard Co.
- IBM Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
Other Prominent Vendors
- Acer Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Cap Gemini S.A.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Fujitsu Corp.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- HCL Technologies Ltd.
- Infosys Ltd.
- KPIT Technologies Ltd.
- Larsen & Turbo Infotech Ltd.
- Oracle Corp.
- SAP SE
- Tech Mahindra Ltd.
- Wipro Ltd.
- Zensar Technologies
- Increased Adoption of IMS tools- For a full, detailed list, view our report.
- Rapid Change in the Nature of Demand
- For a full, detailed list, view our report.
- Increasing Usage of High- Performance Computing.- For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
01. Executive Summary02. List of Abbreviations03. Scope of the Report03.1 Market Overview03.2 Product Offerings04. Market Research Methodology04.1 Market Research Process04.2 Research Methodology05. Introduction06. Market Landscape06.1 Market Overview06.2 Market Size and Forecast06.3 Five Forces Analysis 07. Market Segmentation by Category07.1 Global Manufacturing IT Hardware Spending Market07.1.1 Market Size and Forecast07.2 Global Manufacturing IT Software Spending Market07.2.1 Market Size and Forecast07.3 Global Manufacturing IT Services Spending Market07.3.1 Market Size and Forecast08. Market Segmentation by Application08.1.1 Global Discrete Manufacturing IT Spending Market08.1.2 Global Process Manufacturing IT Spending Market09. Geographical Segmentation09.1 Manufacturing IT Spending Market in the Americas09.1.1 Market Size and Forecast09.2 Manufacturing IT Spending Market in the EMEA Region09.2.1 Market Size and Forecast09.3 Manufacturing IT Spending in the APAC Region09.3.1 Market Size and Forecast10. Key Leading Countries10.1 US10.2 Germany10.3 Japan11. Buying Criteria12. Market Growth Drivers13. Drivers and their Impact14. Market Challenges15. Impact of Drivers and Challenges16. Market Trends17. Trends and their Impact18. Vendor Landscape18.1 Competitive Scenario18.2 Market Share Analysis 201318.3 Other Prominent Vendors19. Key Vendor Analysis19.1 Dell19.1.1 Business Overview19.1.2 Business Segmentation19.1.3 Key Information19.1.4 SWOT Analysis19.2 HP19.2.1 Business Overview19.2.2 Business Segmentation19.2.3 Key Information19.2.4 SWOT Analysis19.3 IBM19.3.1 Business Overview19.3.2 Business Segmentation19.3.3 Key Information19.3.4 SWOT Analysis19.4 Microsoft19.4.1 Business Overview19.4.2 Business Segmentation19.4.3 Key Information19.4.4 SWOT Analysis20. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
Exhibit 2: Market Overview of the Global Manufacturing IT Spending Market
Exhibit 3: Global Manufacturing IT Spending Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 4: Global Manufacturing IT Spending Market Segmentation 2013
Exhibit 5: Global Manufacturing IT Spending Market Segmentation by Category 2013-2018
Exhibit 6: Global Manufacturing IT Hardware Spending Market (US$ billion)
Exhibit 7: Global Manufacturing IT Software Spending Market (US$ billion)
Exhibit 8: Global Manufacturing IT Services Spending Market (US$ billion)
Exhibit 9: Global Discrete Manufacturing IT Spending Market (US$ billion)
Exhibit 10: Global Discrete Manufacturing IT Spending Market Segmentation 2013-2018
Exhibit 11: Global Process Manufacturing IT Spending Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 12: Global Process Manufacturing IT Spending Market Segmentation 2013-2018
Exhibit 13: Global Manufacturing IT Spending Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013
Exhibit 14: Global Manufacturing IT Spending Market Geographical Segmentation 2013-2018
Exhibit 15: Manufacturing IT Spending Market in the Americas
Exhibit 16: Manufacturing IT Spending Market Segmentation in the Americas 2013
Exhibit 17: Global Manufacturing IT Spending Market in the EMEA Region
Exhibit 18: Manufacturing IT Spending Market Segmentation in the EMEA Region 2013
Exhibit 19: Manufacturing IT Spending in the APAC Region
Exhibit 20: Manufacturing IT Spending Market Segmentation in the APAC Region 2013
Exhibit 21: Dell: Business Segmentation
Exhibit 22: HP: Business Segmentation
Exhibit 23: IBM: Business Segments
Exhibit 24: Microsoft: Business Segmentation
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001