LONDON, March 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- This BCC Research report identifies and describes the product categories of specialty commercial vehicles and estimates current and future demand for each category in the near and midterm future(2015-2020).
The global market for specialty commercial vehicle bodies and cab & chassis OEMS was $65.0 billion in 2014. It is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% from $67.6 billion in 2015 to $82.6 billion by 2020.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for specialty commercial vehicles.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- Coverage of specialty vehicle types including: Street Sweepers, Winter Maintenance Vehicles, Sewer & catch basin cleaners and industrial vacuum truck, Refuse Collection Trucks, Dump Trucks, Concrete Mixer Trucks, Concrete Pumper Trucks, Flatbed Trucks, and Utility trucks.
- Coverage of end user segments including: Governmental Entities [Federal/State/County/Local], Contractors to Governmental Entities [Federal/State/County/Local], Airports, Contractors to Airports, Construction Material Distributors, Construction Contractors, Utilities, [Power/Gas/Communications], and Trades Persons.
- Detailed baseline and projected market segment sizes, in both revenue and unit terms, for both the application specific vehicle bodies, and for the Truck Cab & Chassis they are mounted on.
- Company profiles covering both the specialty equipment suppliers and the OEM truck cab & chassis suppliers.
SCOPE OF REPORT
This report focuses upon nine major categories of on-highway specialty commercial vehicles:
- Street sweeper vehicles (truck-mounted and purpose-built).
- Winter maintenance equipment (truck-mounted).
- Sewer & catch basin cleaners and industrial vacuum truck bodies.
- Refuse collection truck bodies.
- Dump (tipper) truck bodies.
- Concrete mixer truck bodies.
- Concrete pumper truck bodies.
- Flatbed (platform) truck bodies.
- Utility (service) truck bodies.
In order to maintain a commonality of end-user segments, it does not include specialty commercial vehicles that are largely not utilized by the end users who use those listed above. Those excluded are:
- Public safety vehicle bodies (fire, ambulance, etc.).
- Shuttle bus bodies.
- Box van bodies.
- Tow truck bodies.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3313137/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48