DUBLIN, October 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Medical Aesthetics Industry: Injectables, Energy-Based Devices, Cosmeceuticals, Cosmetic Surgery, Facial Aesthetics, Implants, Cosmetic Tourism. Market Analysis & Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
Global Medical Aesthetics Industry Report (Published August 2016) is a most comprehensive analysis on this vertically growing market. This detailed report provides strategic business development information and is supported by 180 tables & figures over 335 pages and is presented as follows:
The global market for the medical aesthetics industry is presented by the following categories:
- By Segment (Facial injectables, Cosmetic implants, Home-use devices, Physician-dispensed cosmeceuticals, Energy-based skin tightening devices, Skin rejuvenation devices, Body Contouring, Facial Reconstruction/Rejuvenation, Cosmetic Implants, Breast Lift, Liposuction, Abdominoplasty, Male Aesthetics)
- By Sub-Market (Injectable procedures, Facelift, Laser resurfacing/Photorejuvenation, Eyelid lift, Dermabrasion, chemical peel, Rhinoplasty, Forehead lift, Lip augmentation, Breast implants, Facial implants, Buttock, calf, pectoral implants, Skincare cosmeceuticals, Skin lightening cosmeceuticals, Eyelash cosmeceuticals, Scar removal products
- By Product Segment (Facial injectables, Botox, Dermafillers, Neuromodulators, Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen)
- By Company (e.g Allergen, Mentor, Galderma, Valeant, Merz, Syneron, Zetiq, Ulthera, Cynosure, Solta/Valeant, Alma/Fosun Pharma)
- By Market Leaders and Market Share in Cosmetic Neurotoxins, Derma Fillers, Home Use Devices, Body Shaping and Skin Tightening Devices
Business strategy information can be gleaned from the following high impact analyses:
- Geographic Share of Cosmetic Surgery Procedures (Top Eight Countries Globally)
- Popular Cosmetic Surgeries in the USA, Brazil, Japan, South Korea & Mexico
- Top Ten Cosmetic Surgical Procedures in the World, USA, UK, Germany, France, Ireland, Singapore Top Ten Non-Surgical Cosmetic Procedures in the World, USA, the UK, France, Ireland
- Top Five Cosmetic Surgery Procedures in the U.S.
- Top Five Countries for Noninvasive Cosmetic Procedures
- Top Five Noninvasive Cosmetic Procedures in the U.S.
- Price & Number of Botulinum Toxin, Hyaluronic Acid, Calcium Hydroxylapatite & Poly-L-Lactic Acid Injections, Chemical Peel, Dermabrasion, Laser Skin Resurfacing, Laser Hair Removal Procedures Worldwide & in the US, Brazil, Japan, South Korea, Mexico, Germany, France & Colombia
- Surgeon's Fee for Various Cosmetic Procedures in the U.S
- Comparison of Cosmetic Surgery Prices in Americas (USA, Brazil, Mexico, Costa Rica)
- Comparison of Cosmetic Surgery Prices in Europe (UK Vs Poland & Hungary)
- Comparison of Cosmetic Surgery Prices in Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia)
- Detailed review of Cosmeceuticals used to date
- Increase in Sensitive Body Issue Procedures (Labiaplasty, Stretch mark removal, Wart removal, Gynecomastia)
- Increase in the number of Men undergoing surgical and non-surgical aesthetic procedures
- How medical tourism in Singapore, United Arab Emirates, India, China, Poland, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, Costa Rica is strengthening the market
- Demand for Kybella and Fat Dissolving Technologies
- Demand for Female Genital Rejuvenation Technology
- Leading Brands of Cosmeceuticals for Hyperpigmentation, Acne, Eyelash Products, Scar Care,
- Disruptive Tech Driving the Market - Nanocosmeceuticals, Liposomes, Nanocapsules, Solid Lipid Nanoparticles (SLN), Dendrimers, Cubisomes
- Current Nanocosmeceutical Patents
- Current Clinical Trials for Aging Skin
- DNA Tests for Skincare - Personalized Dermatology
- Cosmeceuticals: Major Companies and Product Lines by Acne, Collagen Stimulation, Exfoliation, Firming, Peel, Post-Procedure, Scar Reduction, Skin Lightening, Sun Protection, Wrinkle Reduction
- Cosmetic Surgery Products and Technologies (Breast, Gluteal, Facial Implants, Fillers, Neurotoxins, Energy Based Devices)
- Dominance of Aesthetic Applications for Energy-Based Technologies
- Emerging Technologies in Aesthetic Sector (Hydroimpact, BTL Protégé Intima, SculpSure, Eclipse Reverse, Eclipse MicroPen Elite, Eclipse Skinfinity RF, Eclipse Firma, Intensif, IntimaLase, FemTouch, INFINI FR, N-532 Laser System, miraDry, INTRAcel, Prima Pico, Rejuvapen Micropigmentation System, Ultherapy)
A comprehensive account of company product portfolios are provided for 105 Cosmetic Surgery and Service providers globally including:
- Alma/Fosun Pharma
You will discover a wealth of strategic information throughout this report and find out
- Who is leading the market?
- Which companies are struggling?
- What has the most attractive acquisition potential?
- What areas your business should focus on
- How to develop your business in the right direction
Key Topics Covered:
2. Surgical Cosmetic Procedures: An Overview
3. Nonsurgical Cosmetic Procedures: An Overview
4. Physician Dispensed Cosmeceuticals: An Overview
5. Cosmetic Surgery Products and Technologies: An Overview
6. Energy-Based Technologies for Cosmetic Procedures: An Overview
7. Emerging Technologies in Aesthetic Sector
8. Current Clinical Trials for Aging Skin
9. Market Analysis
10. Company Profiles
- Aerolase Corp.
- Adoderm GmbH
- Aesthetic Dermal S.L.
- Allergan Inc.
- Allied Biomedical
- Alma Lasers Ltd.
- Amiea Med
- Andrew Technologies LLC
- Anika Therapeutics Inc.
- Anteis S.A.
- Apira Science Inc.
- Aqtis Medical B.V.
- Baby Quasar
- Benev Company
- Biopelle Inc.
- Biotechnique Avance
- Breit Aesthetics Ltd.
- BTL Industries Inc.
- Canfield Imaging Systems
- Carol Cole Co.
- Chromogenex PLC
- Classys Inc.
- Contura International A/S
- CoolTouch Inc.
- Cutera Inc.
- Cynosure Inc.
- Deka Laser Technologies Inc.
- DermaMed Solutions LLC
- Eclipse Aesthetic LLC
- Edge Systems LLC
- Ellipse A/S
- Ellman International Inc.
- Endymed Medical Ltd.
- Energist Ltd.
- Envy Medical Inc.
- Episciences Inc.
- Erchonia Corp.
- EunSung Global Corp.
- Eurosilicone S.A.S.
- Focus Medical
- Fotona D.D.
- Galderma S.A.
- General Project S.R.L.
- Hironic Co., Ltd.
- H&O Equipment N.V/S.A
- Home Skinovations Ltd.
- Hongkong Spring International Industry Ltd.
- Human Med A.G.
- Ilooda Co., Ltd.
- Iluminage Beauty
- Invasix Ltd.
- Ispen Biopharmacuticals Inc.
- Jeisys Medical Inc.
- JeNu Biosciences Inc.
- Laboratoires FILORGA
- Lasering S.R.L.
- Lexington International LLC
- L'Oreal International
- LSO Medical Groupe
- Lumenis Ltd
- Lumiere Medical
- Lutronic Corp.
- Mentor Worldwide LLC
- Merz Aesthetics Inc.
- Mesoestetic Pharma Group
- Myoscience Inc.
- Nagor Ltd.
- Novoxel Ltd.
- Obagi Medical Products Inc.
- Pantec Biosolutions AG
- Pacific Bioscience Laboratories Inc.
- PCA Skin
- Photocadmus Technologies Spain Ltd.
- Photomedex Inc.
- PhytoCeuticals Inc.
- Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmetique USA Inc.
- Polytech Health & Aesthetics GmbH
- Pollogen Ltd
- Prollenium Medical Technologies Inc.
- Quanta Systems S.P.A.
- Radiancy Inc.
- Restoration Robotics Inc.
- Rhonda Allison Clinical Enterprises
- SharpLight Technologies Ltd.
- Sientra Inc.
- Sinclair Is Pharma
- SkinCeuticals Inc.
- Skin Tech
- Solta Medical Inc.
- Spectrum Brands/Remington
- Spencer Forrest Inc.
- Suneva Medical Inc.
- Super Grow Lasers Inc.
- Surgiform Technology Ltd.
- SurgiSil LLC
- Sybaritic Inc.
- Syneron Medical Ltd.
- Tavger Ltd.
- TavTech Ltd.
- Teoxane Laboratories
- The Dezac Group Ltd.
- Theradome Inc.
- Tria Beauty Inc.
- Ulthera Inc.
- Venus Concepts Ltd.
- Won Tech Co., Ltd.
- Ya-Man Ltd.
- Zeltiq Aesthetics Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7z6h7w/global_medical
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-medical-aesthetics-injectables-energy-based-devices-cosmeceuticals-cosmetic-surgery-facial-aesthetics-implants-cosmetic-tourism-market-report-2016-2021---research-and-markets-300347478.html
SOURCE Research and Markets