DUBLIN, Nov. 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s478xh/global_military) has announced the addition of the "Global Military Radar Systems Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
The global military radar systems market to grow at a CAGR of 4.05% over the period 2014-2019.
In this report, the author the present scenario and growth prospects of the global military radar systems market for 2015-2019. The report provides a global overview of the market and growth prospects by region. It also presents the market landscape and a corresponding analysis of the prominent vendors in the market. In addition, it discusses the major drivers influencing market growth, outlines the challenges faced by vendors and the market as a whole, as well as the key trends emerging in the market. The report includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.
- Innovations in the areas of gallium nitride (GaN) technology have driven the military radar systems' design and market. The solid-state power amplifiers using GaN technology have improved the cost, efficiency, and reliability of GaN devices. GaN innovations have also improved the RF and microwave technology and semiconductors.
- According to the report, military radars are crucial during wartime for airborne and maritime surveillance, as they can help detect ballistic missile early and locate and fire at targets with great accuracy. Modern military radar systems also have features like built-in threat evaluation that advices the military crew to engage the relevant target. Such systems are extremely important in modern asymmetric warfare and are fitted in a military fleet of aircraft, naval vessel, and land vehicles to enhance surveillance capabilities.
- Further, the report states that the development of military radar systems needs a substantial amount of time and investment. Several military radar deals have been terminated because of financial constraints and feasibility problems.
- The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
- General Dynamics
- Israel Aerospace Industries
- Selex ES (Finmeccanica)
Other prominent vendors
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s478xh/global_military
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets