NEW YORK, August 28, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Military Rotorcraft Market 2018-2028
Global military rotorcraft market is expected grow at a CAGR of 4.28%, to value US$30.7 billion by 2028. The cumulative global expenditure on military rotorcraft over the forecast period is estimated at US$271.7 billion. The demand for rotorcraft is expected to be driven by the need to replace aging fleets and enhance capabilities pertaining to disaster relief operations.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05385771
Apart from emerging economies in the Middle East and South Asian regions which are witnessing increasing defense expenditure due to regional power struggles and territorial disputes, countries in North America and Western Europe are also expected to increase their defense outlays after years of budget cuts and sequestration measures presenting global military rotorcraft manufacturers with greater opportunities in the coming decade
Rapidly changing global security scenario and the growing importance of unconventional missions and urban warfare have resulted in change of roles for helicopters in the modern warfare strategies. Unlike their traditional roles, rotorcrafts are being used as part of the comprehensive mission parameters, which calls for integration of advanced and multiple capabilities in rotorcrafts.
As the existing helicopters are unable to fulfill these roles, countries are focusing on either developing or procuring helicopters with multiple mission modes, which is currently driving the demand for military helicopters across the world.
Apart from this, growing disputes over maritime borders and offshore natural resources are the primary drivers of the growing demand for maritime helicopters with multi-mission capabilities. Despite facing financial constraints, major defense spenders are driven by the growing need for the helicopters with advanced capabilities and challenges from internal and external security threats.
This report "Global Military Rotorcraft Market 2018-2028" offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for military rotrcraft, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Overview: snapshot of the military Rotorcraft market during 2018-2028, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending with respect to regions as well as segments
- Market Dynamics: insights into the technological developments in the military rotorcraft market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the military rotorcraft market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each sector
- Regional Review: Insights into modernization patterns and budgetary allocation for top countries within a region
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the military rotorcraft market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region
- Trend Analysis: Key Defense Market: analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the military rotorcraft segments expected to be in demand in each region
- Key Program Analysis: details of the top three programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period
- Competitive landscape analysis: analysis of competitive landscape of the global military rotorcraft industry. It provides an overview of key defense companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis
Companies mentioned in this report: The Boeing Company, Textron, Leonardo, Changhe Aircraft Industries, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Airbus Defence and Space, Embraer, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Korean Aerospace Industries, Russian Helicopters, MD Helicopters, Turkish Aerospace Industries, Enstrom Helicopters, Rolls-Royce
- The global military rotorcraft market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.28% over the forecast period driven by the need to replace aging fleets and enhance capabilities pertaining to disaster relief operations.
- In terms of segments, multi-mission and maritime helicopters will lead the world's military rotorcraft market, with a share of 42.4%, followed by attack helicopters, accounting for a share of 34.0%.
- The transport helicopter segment is expected to account for the third largest expenditure with a share of 22.3% over the forecast period, followed by training helicopters with a share of 1.3%.
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military rotorcraft market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different military rotorcraft segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global military rotorcraft market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global military rotorcraft market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top rotorcraft providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05385771
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001