The monoclonal antibodies market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.34% to reach US$131.766 billion by 2023, from US$91.122 billion in 2017.
The market for monoclonal antibodies is driven by persistent innovation in drug development and discovery, increasing incidences of chronic diseases, favorable regulatory policies, and high adoption rate of therapeutic antibodies in emerging economies.
This research study examines the current market trends related to the demand, supply, and sales, in addition to the recent developments.
Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been covered to provide an exhaustive picture of the market. The analysis presents in-depth information regarding the development, trends, and industry policies and regulations implemented in each of the geographical regions.
Further, the overall regulatory framework of the market has been exhaustively covered to offer stakeholders a better understanding of the key factors affecting the overall market environment.
Key Topics Covered
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. Market Overview 1.2. Market Definition 1.3. Scope of the Study 1.4. Currency 1.5. Assumptions 1.6. Base, and Forecast Years Timeline
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 2.1. Research Design 2.2. Secondary Sources
8. MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES MARKET BY END-USER 8.1. Hospitals & Clinics 8.2. Research Laboratories
9. MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY 9.1. North America 9.2. South America 9.3. Europe 9.4. Middle East and Africa 9.5. Asia Pacific
10. COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE 10.1. Market Share Analysis 10.2. Recent Investment and Deals 10.3. Strategies of Key Players
11. COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. Eli Lilly and Company 11.2. AbbVie, Inc. 11.3. Novartis AG 11.4. Bristol Myers Squibb 11.5. F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. 11.6. Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. 11.7. Amgen Inc. 11.8. Merck & Co. Inc. 11.9. Abbott 11.10. AstraZeneca PLC