DUBLIN, Feb. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b947hc/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Ophthalmics Partnering 2010-2016: Deal trends, players and financials" company profile to their offering.
Global Ophthalmics Partnering 2010 to 2016 provides the full collection of Ophthalmics disease deals signed between the world's pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies since 2010.
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor's product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Ophthalmics disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Ophthalmics deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Ophthalmics deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
Global Ophthalmics Partnering 2010 to 2016 includes:
- Trends in Ophthalmics dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of Ophthalmics deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Ophthalmics deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 3500 Ophthalmics deal records
- The leading Ophthalmics deals by value since 2010
- Most active Ophthalmics dealmakers since 2010
In Global Ophthalmics Partnering 2010 to 2016, available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b947hc/global
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets