LONDON, Aug. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The global pharmacy information systems market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% from 2014 to 2019. In 2014, North America held the largest share of the global pharmacy information systems market, followed by Europe. The global pharmacy information systems market holds a high potential for growth in future due to a number of factors favoring this market. These include government and venture capitalist investments, technological advancements, and increase in the adoption of automation technologies. However, high cost of implementation is expected to have an adverse effect on the pharmacy information systems market.
In this report, the global pharmacy information systems market is broadly classified on the basis of product types, components, deployments and end users. The products segment is classified into inpatient pharmacy information systems and outpatient pharmacy information systems. Based on end users, the pharmacy information systems market is categorized into hospitals, office-based physicians, emergency healthcare service providers, and other end users. Geographically, the market is divided into four regions—North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of World.
The report has profiled leading players in this market along with their developments (new product launches and partnerships, and joint ventures) over the past few years and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their position in the global pharmacy information systems market. The key players in the global pharmacy information systems market are Cerner Corporation (U.S.), athenahealth (U.S.), eClinical Works (U.S.), Epic Systems (U.S.), Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (U.S.), ScriptPro LLC (U.S.), McKesson Corporation (U.S.), Swisslog (Switzerland), Parata Systems (U.S.), Carestream Health (U.S.), and ScriptPro LLC (U.S.)
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insights perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging- and high-growth segments of the pharmacy information systems, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Product Analysis and Development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the global pharmacy information systems market. Usage pattern/ penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise) and purchasing data. Comprehensive coverage of product approvals and product recalls.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for pharmacy information systems across geographies, exploit new clientele base, and different pricing policies.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the pharmacy information systems market. Detailed description regarding related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market.
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, company share analysis of the key players forecasted till 2019. Develop business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players enhance the bottom line of the companies in the pharmacy information systems market.
• Product/Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customer perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2911176/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers