DUBLIN, Sept. 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "PV Industry Directory 2018" directory has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This database is the most valuable database throughout the PV industry. The information is acquired through the following steps:
- As the world's most popular solar website, a large number of companies are attracted to submit themselves on the website.
- Solar industry news is reviewed each day to find mentions of new solar companies.
- Exhibitor lists of the key solar exhibitions are carefully checked to discover new companies.
- As database experts check manufacturer sites, they gather information on their distributors. Also as the experts then check the distributor sites they collect details on all new manufacturer brands that are discovered.
- Company lists are found through government organisations and general deep web searching techniques.
- Advanced scanning software automatically checks key companies for updates and flags up changes for experts to check. Further automated internet scans watch the whole database for signs that companies have ceased trading.
- Email addresses are checked through direct emails to all companies in the database.
- In order to filter out-dated information, database experts continuously recheck companies to ensure their information is still current.
- Updates and additions are quality checked by others in the team to ensure the highest quality levels.
Reasons to Buy
- The report actively invests time in finding new companies. Many other website directories wait for companies to come to them and submit themselves, which means they rarely get more than 50% of companies in a particular category.
- This report checks the details of new companies who submit their details. A small trading company may decide that they get more sales leads by 'accidentally' submitting themselves as manufacturing many types of PV products. Spotting the discrepancy while other websites will simply automatically list the company as submitted.
- The report is rechecked and refreshes data on a regular basis. Companies regularly expand their activities or change their contact details, but they usually forget to update these details on 3rd party internet sites. Through manual rechecking of all companies in our database we keep our data much fresher than other sources.
Key Topics Covered:
- Staff Number
- Parent Company
- Key Customers
- Detailed products information (panel technology, power range, production number)
For more information about this directory visit
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets