LONDON, June 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Rugs and Carpet Market : Increase in Infrastructure spending and expansion of application areas primarily driving Global Rugs and Carpets market
This market insight gives a quick look at the Global Rugs and Carpets market which promises a great futuristic growth in the regions of Europe and North America.
Global Rugs and Carpet Market – Size
-The Carpet and Rugs market, which accounts for % of Total Flooring market, has shown substantial growth due to the rising urbanized population, demand for modular carpets, and resurgence of the construction industry in developing economies.
- The market is likely to grow at CAGR of % from 2015 to 2020 to reach US $ Billion in 2020.
- Tufted carpets and rugs is the largest product segment followed by Woven and Needle-felt types
- The residential market, accounting for % of the total demand, will remain the leading end user for carpets and rugs.
- The non-residential market will be driven by the rising spend on office and commercial and institutional construction, while demand in the transportation equipment segment is forecast to rise modestly as motor vehicle production decelerates.
- The US is the single largest user for carpets and rugs; carpets accounts for % of total flooring market.
- The US is also the largest supplier of carpets and rugs in the world; Georgia supplies more than % of the world's carpets and rugs and houses nine of the top carpet manufacturers in the country.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3862988/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-rugs-and-carpet-market-300282047.html