DUBLIN, June 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Single Use Contact Lenses Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Single Use Contact Lenses Market report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2017 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- The Increasing Rate of Ophthalmologic and Uncorrected Refracted Eye Error
- Growth Opportunities in Emerging Economies
- Recent Technological Developments in Single Use Contact Lenses
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Bausch & Lomb
- Abbott Medical Optics, Inc.
- Novartis International AG
- Lens Care portfolio
- Johnson and Johnson
- Cooper Vision Inc.
- Contact Lens Portfolio
- CIBA Vision Corporation
- Alcon Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Single Use Contact Lenses Market, By Product Type
5 Single Use Contact Lenses Market, By Distribution Channel
6 Single Use Contact Lenses Market, By Material Type
7 Single Use Contact Lenses Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cjzlmj/global_single_use
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-single-use-contact-lenses-market---industry-forecast-to-2025---by-product-type-distribution-channel-material-type--geography---research-and-markets-300470313.html
SOURCE Research and Markets