NEW YORK, Jan. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- "Global small and medium scale LNG" research report from LNGAnalysis is a complete report on mini scale LNG industry, infrastructure, competition and investments. Key global industry trends along with industry drivers in each of the growing small LNG countries are provided in detail. Details of all planned, proposed, under construction small LNG projects along with complete set of operational mini LNG terminals are provided in the report.
Further, the premium research work also provides country by country details of all operational and upcoming small LNG terminal details. The small scale LNG report also details market structure and capex expected to spend on small and medium LNG terminals. Recent industry developments across the globe are also analyzed in the report.
According to the publisher LNGAnalysis (www.lnganalysis.com), 26 countries have small LNG terminals installed and operational. Further, by 2020, 10 more countries have firm plans to foray into the industry. The scope of global small and medium scale LNG is widening rapidly with foray of new markets into the industry. Wide range of applications of small LNG including maritime fuelling, fuel for trucks and off-grid customers in addition to traditional uses of natural gas are encouraging more countries to evaluate the option of developing new small LNG terminals.
In the recent past, small scale LNG has been increasingly emerging as an effective solution to transport natural gas where pipeline transportation is infeasible. Small terminals, with capacities less than 250 tonnes per day, provide perfect solutions in countries with minimal transport infrastructure (road/railway/pipelines). Further, for long distance transport also, these terminals prove efficient alternatives.
In particular, markets like China, the US and South East Asia have strong demand for gas from remote (limited pipeline connectivity) areas and have strong dependence on small and medium LNG plants. Accordingly, countries in Baltic Sea, South East Asia and Americas are planning to invest in the infrastructure.
On the liquefaction front, Small Scale LNG provides an innovative way of accessing stranded gas reserves. Fields with limited reserves and located far from onshore will be monetized using the technology.
• Top 10 trends in global small LNG markets along with drivers, challenges and current status
• Potential investment/new business opportunities in 25+ small LNG markets
• Outlook of Global Small and Medium Scale LNG Capacity, 2000- 2020
• Location, Start Up, Company, Liquefaction/Regasification Capacity, technology provider, technology type Details for 300+ operational and planned small/Medium Scale LNG terminals
• Analysis of 84+ leading technology types including Linde Engineering, APCI, Black & Veatch, Salof Kryopak, Hamworthy, CH4, Cryonorm, Cryostar, Chart, Air Liquide, CH-IV and others
• Details of planned mini LNG projects scheduled to commence between 2014 and 2020
• 300+ small and medium scale LNG terminal details including Break bulk, Liquefaction, LNG Bunker Barge, LNG Satellite Plant, Peakshaving, Regasification, Satellite Peakshave and, Satellite Terminals
• 40 countries analyzed across the world including Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Finland, Germany, Greece, India, Iran, Japan, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Poland, Puerto Rico, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, United Kingdom, United States, USA, Uzbekistan, Vietnam
Reason to buy
• Understand the growth scope of small and medium scale LNG industry
• Identify key investment opportunities and potential markets
• Evaluate different technology providers based on their technology and projects
• Gain insights into the industry changes, outlook and leading/ emerging technologies
• Keep ahead of competition by evaluating the future growth markets and their opportunities
• Keep updated with latest industry developments in small/ medium scale LNG
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02432025-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001