Global solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC) market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 14% by 2023.
Over the last few years, solid oxide fuel cells have been rapidly becoming more economical and efficient to use for commercial as well as residential end use. Moreover, the large-scale development of SOFC by several companies across the globe has enabled the advantages of economies of scale, which is leading to reduction in total cost of development.
Additionally, several countries are investing heavily in the research and development of SOFC to address the technical issues hindering the commercialization of SOFC technology. Growing focus towards SOFC technology is expected to have a huge positive impact on the global SOFC market during the forecast period.
Global Solid Oxide Fuel Cells Market 2013-2023 discusses the following aspects of solid oxide fuel cells market globally:
Segmental Analysis - By Type (Planar & Tubular), By Application (Stationary, Transportation & Portable), By Region (APAC, North America, Europe, Rest of World)
Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
To gain an in-depth understanding of solid oxide fuel cells market globally
To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
To help industry consultants, solid oxide fuel cells manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global SOFC Market Outlook 4.1. Market Size & Forecast 4.1.1. By Value 4.1.2. By Power Generation 4.2. Market Share & Forecast 4.2.1. By Type (Planar, Tubular) 4.2.2. By Application (Stationary, Portable & Transportation) 4.2.3. By Region (APAC, Europe, North America, Rest of the World) 4.2.4. By Company 4.3. Global Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Market Attractiveness Index 4.3.1. By Type (Planar, Tubular) 4.3.2. By Application (Stationary, Portable & Transportation) 4.3.3. By Region (APAC, Europe, North America, Rest of the World)
5. Asia-Pacific SOFC Market Outlook 5.1. Market Size & Forecast 5.2. Market Share & Forecast 5.3. Japan SOFC Market Outlook 5.4. South Korea SOFC Market Outlook 5.5. China SOFC Market Outlook 5.6. India SOFC Market Outlook 5.7. Australia SOFC Market Outlook 5.8. Singapore SOFC Market Outlook
6. North America SOFC Market Outlook 6.1. Market Size & Forecast 6.2. Market Share & Forecast 6.3. USA SOFC Market Outlook 6.4. Canada SOFC Market Outlook 6.5. Mexico SOFC Market Outlook
7. Europe SOFC Market Outlook 7.1. Market Size & Forecast 7.2. Market Share & Forecast 7.3. Germany SOFC Market Outlook 7.4. United Kingdom SOFC Market Outlook 7.5. France SOFC Market Outlook 7.6. Russia SOFC Market Outlook 7.7. Italy SOFC Market Outlook
8. Rest of the World SOFC Market Outlook 8.1. Market Size & Forecast 8.2. Market Share & Forecast 8.3. Brazil SOFC Market Outlook 8.4. Saudi Arabia SOFC Market Outlook 8.5. UAE SOFC Market Outlook 8.6. South Africa SOFC Market Outlook 8.7. Egypt SOFC Market Outlook
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. Competitive Landscape 11.1. Bloom Energy 11.2. Doosan Fuel Cell America, Inc. 11.3. LG Fuel Cell Systems Inc. 11.4. Fuel Cell Energy 11.5. Atrex Energy 11.6. SOFCMAN Energy Technology Co. Ltd. 11.7. SOLIDpower Group 11.8. Posco Energy 11.9. Hexis AG 11.10. Huaqing New Energy