LONDON, Dec. 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Specialty lubricants are superior quality and multi-functional lubricants which are manufactured by using high class raw materials and advanced technologies. In addition to keeping machinery parts moving, an industrial lubricant - oil or grease - can serve many functions to benefit productivity and cost control. However, the stress on machineries is crossing the limits of the conventional lubricants, and hence paving way for specialty lubricants. Growing industrialization in developing nations is one of the major factors expected to aid the global specialty lubricants during 2016-2025.
Moreover, increasing construction activities, widening base of small and mid-cap industries and growing demand for highly advanced machineries and equipment are some of the major factors anticipated to boost the demand for specialty lubricants across the world during 2016-2025. In addition, high awareness among engineers about high performance lubricants and superior characteristics of synthetic oil based lubricants coupled with stringent government laws are anticipated to positively influence the global specialty lubricants market during forecast period.
According to "Global Specialty Lubricants Market By Type, By End Use, By Region Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2025", the global specialty lubricants market is anticipated to cross $ 81 Billion by the end of 2025. Globally, synthetic oil-based specialty lubricant is the most preferred type of specialty lubricants.
High demand for synthetic oil-based specialty lubricants is due to their superior performance at high temperatures, oxidation stability and durability, as compared to conventional mineral oil lubricants. Additionally, North America dominated global demand for specialty lubricants, and the same trend is expected to continue during forecast period as well. Some of the leading players operating in global specialty lubricants market include Klueber, Exxon Mobil, Dow Corning, Sinopec and BASF SE, among others. "Global Specialty Lubricants Market By Type, By End Use, By Region Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2025" discusses the following aspects of global specialty lubricants market:
- Global Specialty Lubricants Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Synthetic Oil, Mineral Oil & Bio-based), By End Use (Automotive, Chemical, Cement & Others)
- Regional Analysis - North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global specialty lubricants market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, specialty lubricants manufacturers, vendors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with specialty lubricants manufacturers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4272079/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-specialty-lubricants-market-by-type-mineral-oil-based-synthetic-oil-based--bio-based-by-end-user-industry-automotive-cement-chemical-etc-by-region-competition-forecast--opportunities-2011-2025-300371986.html