LONDON, Aug. 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Global tire market witnessed tepid growth during 2011-15, predominantly due to Eurozone Crisis and slump in the crude oil prices. These factors led to weak demand for tires across Europe and Middle-East, which restricted the growth of global tire market over the last five years. Apart from the flagship tire brands such as Michelin, Bridgestone, Goodyear, Pirelli, Dunlop, Continental, Yokohama, etc., the global tire market is witnessing increasing inflow of Chinese tire brands. Demand for Chinese tires has been growing across the globe over the last five years, majorly due to lower prices of Chinese tires compared to flagship tire brands. In 2015, the global tire market was dominated by the passenger car tire segment, which accounted for around 60% of tire sales, globally. On the other hand, two-wheeler and commercial vehicle tire segments cumulatively held a market share of over 35% in the same year. Growing per capita income and anticipated increase in the launch of new vehicle models are few of the key factors expected to drive demand for passenger car tires over the next five years.
According to TechSci Research report "Global Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021", the global tire market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 8.4% during 2016 - 2021 on account of anticipated stabilization of crude oil price, expected rise in the vehicle sales and expanding vehicle fleet, especially in Asia-Pacific. In 2015, the global tire market was dominated by Asia-Pacific region, which accounted for a market share of around 50% in volume terms. Moreover, the region accounts for more than 60% of the tire manufacturing plants due to ample rubber production, low labor cost and favorable government policies. As of 2015, Europe had more than 15% of the global tire plants, whereas, North America's share stood at around 10%. It is forecast that Asia-Pacific would continue its dominance in the global tire market over the next five years, owing to anticipated increase in the vehicle production, sales and vehicle fleet in the region. "Global Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" report elaborates following aspects of the global tire market:
- Global Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger car, LCV, M&HCV, Two-Wheeler, Three-Wheelers and OTR tires
- Regional Analysis – Asia-Pacific, Europe & CIS, North America, South America, Middle East, and Africa
- 74 Country wise Market Analysis
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global tire market
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, tire companies, distributors and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with tire companies, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4087551/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-tire-market-forecast--opportunities-2021-300321213.html