LONDON, Nov. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
"Global Travelers' Airport Retail Trends, 2014-2015" is a new report by Conlumino that globally analyzes prevailing trends in airport retailing and explores how business dynamics are set to change in 2014-2015. This highlights the key drivers and barriers influencing customer opinion and purchasing pattern, and identifies preferred product categories, frequently used payment modes, and business optimization activities adopted by airport retailers.
- Overall, 65% of respondents spend '15 minutes or less' per visit to a duty paid airport retail outlet.
- Regardless of age, the majority of respondents conducted 'less than 5%' of their overall shopping at airport retail stores in the last six months.
- In 2014, 48% of respondents identified that 'more than 76%' of their purchases at duty paid airport retail stores are impulsive.
- According to the respondents' opinion, 'perfumes, cosmetics, and other personal care items' occupy maximum airport retail space.
This report examines travelers' opinion about the current trends in airport retailing and their retrospective effect on the marketing activities and business expansion plans adopted by the retailers. Furthermore, it analyses preferred travel destinations, shopping frequency, purchasing pattern, and average expenditure. In addition, the report examines time spent, brand preferences, as well as browsing frequency pattern of passengers who travel globally.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Travelers' average time spent at airport retail outlets: evaluates time spend per visit by a passenger to an airport retail outlet.
- Travelers' percentage volume of shopping at airport retail stores: determines what percentage of passengers' shopping was done at airport retail stores.
- Travelers' expenditure on product categories: evaluates expenditure of passengers' on specific product categories per visit.
- Travelers' purchases at airport retail stores: determines what percentages of passengers' expenditure at airport retail stores are pre-planned or impulsive.
- Travelers' key drivers of demand growth in airport retail: identifies key factors which are motivating travelers to purchase at airport retail stores.
- Travelers' leading concerns in shopping at airport retail outlets: analyzes key challenges faced by passengers when it comes to shopping at airport retail outlets.
- Frequently used payment facilities by travelers: identifies mode of payment which are frequently used for shopping at airports by travelers.
- Activities for better footfall: examines activities which can be adopted by airport retailers to optimize their business.
Reasons To Buy
- The report analyzes the shopping pattern of travelers at airport retail stores and evaluates the average time spent per visit to an airport retail outlet.
- The report identifies top selling retail products to enable airport retail outlets to allocate their marketing activities and budgets effectively.
- The report helps airport retailers to restructure planning and operations by understanding the significance of airport websites and 'shop and collect' facilities.
- The report guides users to implement payment facility by understanding the importance of different modes of payment across the airport retail industry.
- The report provides information about impulsive or pre-planned product purchasing trends at airport retail outlets.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2455532/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48