MONTREAL, Aug. 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Vision, the world leader in the development of innovative Proofreading technologies, today announced the release of version 3.0.0 of its award winning print inspection solution, ScanProof.
Designed with enhancements that will dramatically ease the challenges that professionals face on a daily basis, ScanProof 3.0.0 features new unified artwork, barcode and Braille QC that will enable users to directly integrate Braille and barcode verifications within inspections thereby saving valuable time and improving productivity.
ScanProof 3.0.0 also introduces Intelligent Proofreading that helps to eliminate false positives by more than 50% by applying logic to identify different elements of the artwork including: Text, artwork, barcode, Braille, background and dielines.
"Anything less than 100% accuracy is not acceptable in regulated industries such as the pharmaceutical, medical device and CPG sectors, so finding a way to ensure 100% accuracy is mandatory," explained Reuben Malz, President of Global Vision. "The new improvements within ScanProof 3.0.0 enable users to precisely inspect all printed components with confidence, ensuring that no errors exist between the approved artwork and print."
Enhanced feature set of ScanProof 3.0.0
Artwork, Barcode and Braille Unified QC
- Direct integration and unified workflow for BrailleProof and BarProof in one inspection
- Inspection set logic for performing multiple inspections including Braille and barcode
- Unified reports for Print Inspection, Barcode Verification and Braille Inspection
- Designed to reduce false positives by more than 50%
- Ability to apply logic to identify the different elements of the artwork including: Text, artwork, barcode, Braille, background and dielines
- Customizable tolerance levels
- Ability to mask inner dielines and creases for inspection
- Supports multiple (42) Braille languages
- Translates digital Braille PDF files
Features and Functionalities
- Ability to inspect multiple Master and/or Sample files and generate one combined inspection report
- Ability to inspect a master vs. gang-print runs
- Support for grading of MSI codes
- Ability to force review of all differences
- Ability to set the default path for file opening and report saving
- Ability to adjust the brightness, contrast and gamma of the Master and/or Sample image
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, Global Vision has worldwide representation. For more information, please visit www.GlobalVisionInc.com
SOURCE Global Vision