LONDON, May 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Background:
Growth in the production of passenger cars and light commercial vehicle, and increasing penetration of lightweight materials and plastics in automotive are likely to boost the global automotive adhesives industry. Global automotive adhesives industry is expected to reach $9.4 billion in 2019 promising huge opportunity for the firms operating in the automotive industry.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has conducted a detailed analysis on this market and presents its findings in "Opportunities for Adhesive in Global Automotive Industry 2014-2019: Trend, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis." This report studies global automotive adhesives industry with an in-depth analysis of all the four regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World (ROW). It includes segment breakdown by applications and chemical product type. Applications include adhesive consumption in passenger car, buses, heavy trucks, and light commercial vehicle. Chemical product type segmentation includes epoxy adhesive, polyurethane adhesive, and acrylics and other adhesives.
The growth of adhesives is dependent on the production of automotive and increasing penetration of lightweight materials and plastics in automotives. Light commercial vehicle production is expected to grow with a CAGR of approximately 3% during 2014-2019. These two are the major factors which increased the consumption of automotive adhesives.
Asia Pacific (APAC) has been the top region in terms of total adhesive consumption, due to increase in the production of passenger car and light commercial vehicles in China and India. Presence of key manufactures such as Toyota Motor Corporation and Nissan Motor Company Limited and other top players increased the epoxy, polyurethane, and acrylic adhesives consumption in this region.
Lucintel highlights key challenges faced by the automotive adhesives industry. Government regulations for Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) control and raw materials price pressure are the major challenges for the industry. Increased focus on weight reduction, cost reduction, and fuel economy by the automotive manufacturers still promises significant growth opportunities for automotive adhesives as compared to mechanical fasteners.
This report covers in depth analysis of global automotive adhesives industry covering each region and stating the emerging trend of the industry which will reflect growth in the forecast period.
This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of "Opportunities for Adhesive in Global Automotive Industry 2014-2019: Trend, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis" include:
- Market size estimates: Adhesive in global automotive industry size estimation in terms of volume (M lbs) and value ($ M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Adhesive in global automotive industry trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) by regions and by segments.
- Segmentation analysis: Adhesive in global automotive industry size by various application segments such as epoxy, polyurethane acrylics and others
- Regional analysis: Adhesive in global automotive industry breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies of adhesive in global automotive industry suppliers.
- Emerging applications: Emerging applications of adhesive in global automotive industry in various markets.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2357093/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48