NEW YORK, July 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- H1 2016 Production and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Key Planned Upstream Projects in Sub-Saharan Africa
In Sub-Saharan Africa, 43 key planned projects are expected to start operations by 2025. These planned projects are expected to contribute 1,113 thousand barrels of oil per day to global crude production and 7.7 billion cubic feet per day to global gas production in 2025. A proposed capex of US$153.5 billion is expected to be spent during 2016 to 2025 period in bringing these key planned projects online. Nigeria leads the region with highest number of planned projects. Total S.A. and Tullow Oil plc lead the region in terms of operatorship of the planned projects.
- Oil and gas production outlook by key countries and companies in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Planned projects count and starts by key countries and companies in the region
- Details of key planned crude and natural gas projects in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Capex and opex outlook by key countries and companies in the region
Reasons to buy
- Understand oil and gas production outlook for the Sub-Saharan Africa
- Keep abreast of key planned production projects in the region
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong oil and gas production forecast
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on Sub-Saharan Africa production and capex outlook
- Assess your competitor's planned oil and gas production projects
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03996979-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001