DUBLIN, August 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Hiv: Epidemiology and Patient-Based Market Forecasts, Treatment Algorithm, and Marketed and Pipeline Drug Analysis" report to their offering.
Despite the anticipated launch of generics of blockbuster brands, an increase in HIV prevalence and continued uptake of premium single-tablet regimens (STRs) will drive continued market growth during 2015-24.
This report addresses the following questions:
- Which brands will drive further growth in the HIV market during 2015-24, and why?
- How successful have Triumeq's and Tivicay's launches been and where are they currently positioned in the treatment algorithm?
- What are physicians' views on the breaking up of fixed-dose combinations to prescribe cheaper separate generic components?
- What percentage of diagnosed patients are currently under medical care and receiving antiretroviral therapy?
- How will recent updates to US and EU treatment guidelines affect prescribing patterns in newly diagnosed patients?
Key Topics Covered:
- Prezista franchise
- Reyataz franchise
- Primary Research Methodology
- Disease Definition and Diagnosis
- Patient Segmentation
- Country Treatment Trees
- Current Treatment Options
- Prescribing Trends
- Unmet Needs in HIV
- Impact of Generics
- Sources and Methodology
- Epidemiologist Insight
- Strengths and Limitations
MARKETED DRUGS: HIV
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g9snjk/hiv_epidemiology
Related Topics: Immune Disorders Drugs, Infectious Diseases Drugs, HIV/AIDS Drugs
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hiv-epidemiology-and-patient-based-market-report-2015-2024---continued-uptake-of-premium-single-tablet-regimens-strs-will-drive-continued-market-growth---research-and-markets-300312874.html
SOURCE Research and Markets