NEW YORK, Dec. 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- DelveInsight's 'Human PapillomaVirus (HPV) Prophylaxis Landscape, 2017' Report provides an overview of the Human PapillomaVirus (HPV) and market trends of the Human PapillomaVirus (HPV) Vaccines in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom), Japan and Rest of World (RoW).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05232348The Report also provides in-depth analysis on the HPV Vaccines covering pre-clinical and clinical studies and Collaborations details. The Report provides the HPV vaccines licensing opportunities, acquisitions, market drivers and barriers followed by SWOT Analysis. The Report provides a comprehensive review of the market trends, key company profiles including its business and product developments.
The HPV vaccines have been introduced in US and most EU/EEA countries. As of May 2012, the vaccination advisory bodies in 22 of 29 countries has made a recommendation in favor of HPV vaccination, compared to 12 out of 27 countries in February 2008 in Europe. According to DelveInsight, a total of 7,288,315 people were vaccinated with HPV Vaccines in 2016 and the total number of vaccinated people with HPV Vaccine is expected to reach XXXX in 2025.
According to DelveInsight, the Total Market Size of Human PapillomaVirus (HPV) Vaccines including 6MM (the United States and EU5 countries) and RoW was estimated to be USD 1.98 Billion in 2016. The market is expected to reach a total of USD XXXX Millions by 2025 with a CAGR OF XXX% for the period 2015-2025. Market size has increased in recent years for HPV due to the approval of Gardasil 9 (Merck & Co.) which targets 9 different HPV types (Types 16, 18, 31, 33, 45, 52, and 58). Although the overall HPV Vaccines market is increasing, the sales of Cervarix (GlaxoSmithKline) has been declining over the years owing to the company's decision to stop the vaccines' supply in the United States. GlaxoSmithKline has taken this step due to the low market demand of Cervarix in the US.
Key Coverage and Benefits:
• The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Human PapillomaVirus (HPV) Vaccines market.
• Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Human PapillomaVirus (HPV) Vaccines in US, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan.
• To understand the future market competition in the global Human PapillomaVirus (HPV) Vaccines market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers.
• To understand the regulatory scenario in major markets.
• Overview of the global HPV Vaccines pipeline scenario, products and associated companies information.
• Coverage of global HPV Vaccines under development.
• Pipeline analysis across different phases, emerging trends and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, mechanism of action, route of administration and molecule type, along with product development activities.
• The Report also covers the detailed global historical and forecasted Human PapillomaVirus (HPV) Vaccines market covering United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan from 2015-2025.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05232348
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001