MUMBAI, September 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Bharat Book Bureau announces the addition of the report "India Air Purifiers Market By Filter Type (HEPA & Activated Carbon, HEPA, Activated Carbon + Ion & Ozone, etc.) By End User (Commercial, Residential & Industrial), By Region, By Leading City, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 - 2022" to its offering.
India air purifiers market projected to grow at a CAGR of over 33%, in value terms, during 2017-2022, on the back of expanding urbanization and rising expenditure on lifestyle products along with growing awareness regarding harmful effects of air pollution. In addition, rising incidences of respiratory diseases due to increasing pollution levels is also expected to propel demand for air purifiers in the coming five years. All the above stated factors coupled with aggressive marketing strategies and introduction of customization options by the leading companies is anticipated to positively impact the market in the coming years.
According to "India Air Purifiers Market By Filter Type, By End User, By Region, By Leading City, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 - 2022", the market for air purifiers in India is projected to grow rapidly due to a variety of factors. Residential as well as commercial sectors are anticipated to generate high demand for air purifiers in India during the forecast period, due to increasing disposable income levels and growing awareness among people about the benefits of using air purifiers. India air purifiers market is controlled by these major players, namely - Eureka Forbes Ltd., Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd., Kent RO Systems Ltd., Atlanta Healthcare, Crusaders Technologies India Pvt. Ltd., Blueair India Pvt. Ltd., Daikin Air-conditioning India Pvt Ltd., Sharp India Ltd., Philips India Ltd., and Honeywell Automation India Ltd. "India Air Purifiers Market By Filter Type, By End User, By Region, By Leading City, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 - 2022" discusses the following aspects of air purifiers market in India:
• India Air Purifiers Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis - By Filter Type (HEPA and Activated Carbon, HEPA, Activated Carbon and Ion Ozone, Ion & Ozone, HEPA, Electrostatic Precipitators and Activated Carbon), and By End User Sector (Residential, Commercial & Industrial)
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
To get a glimpse of the Air Purifiers Market Report - https://www.bharatbook.com/request-sample/424922.
Why You Should Buy This Report ?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of air purifiers market in India
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, air purifier manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with air purifier manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
To know more about report and who is it suited for, head over to:
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology. In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you.
Bharat Book Bureau
P: +91-22-27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Our Blog: https://www.bharatbook.com/blog/
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau