LONDON, Jan. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- India is the third largest automotive market in Asia after China and Japan. Subsequent to 2009 global economic crisis, the country's automobile sector soared with significant rise witnessed on the production front. At present, almost all the major global automobile manufacturers have their operations in India. Cumulative sales of passenger cars, three wheelers and two wheelers in the country grew at a CAGR of over 10% during 2009-13. This has been significantly boosting the spark plug demand over the last five years. India offers great potential for robust continuing growth in automotive and allied sectors as the country still has significantly lower motorization rate compared to developed economies, which consequently means a huge opportunity for spark plugs suppliers.
According to "India Automotive Spark Plug Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019", the spark plug market in India is estimated at around US$ 119 million in 2014. Key factors driving the market include growing automobile sales, rising automobile fleet size and favorable government policies for automotive sector. India automotive market is dominated by two-wheeler spark plug market as the segment accounted for the largest share of the total spark plug market in 2013, followed by passenger car and three-wheeler segments. "India Automotive Spark Plug Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019" report elaborates following aspects of automotive spark plug market in India:
- India Automotive Spark Plug Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car, Three-Wheeler and Two-Wheeler
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of automotive spark plug industry in India.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, automotive spark plug manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with automotive spark plug manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2599455/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers