NEW YORK, Nov. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Caprolactam is an organic compound with the molecular formula ((CH2)5CNH). It is a colourless solid and a lactam of caproic acid. Caprolactam possess irritant properties and is mildly toxic. Caprolactam is used in multiple end user industries such as tire cords, films & coatings, consumer goods, wires & cables, monomer castings and moulding engineered components, etc. Growing demand for caprolactam as a raw material to produce Nylon 6 fibres and Nylon 6 resins coupled with continuing growth in end use industries are some of the major factors expected to aid the country's caprolactam market during 2016 – 2025. Moreover, growing textile industry coupled with favourable government initiatives are expected to boost the demand for caprolactam in the country during forecast period.
According to "India Caprolactam Market Study, 2011 – 2025", report studies the market size and share of various segments and sub-segments of caprolactam market in India during 2011 - 2025.
The market dynamics section of the report elaborates the factors that are driving the market as well as the challenges inhibiting growth. The research study also includes insights of the key market trends, a detailed analysis of the changing competitive landscape, and revenue forecasts for each segment and sub-segment.
All this information is provided to assist the established market players and new entrants in taking their strategic decisions, thereby aiding them in strengthening their market position in a highly competitive caprolactam market in India.
"India Caprolactam Market Study, 2011 – 2025" report elaborates the following aspects of caprolactam market in India:
- India Caprolactam Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Application, By Region
- Market Attractiveness Index Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Leading Customer Analysis
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To access industry data/statistics to make informed strategy decisions
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What would be the segmental and regional growth trends in India caprolactam market in the coming years?
- Which is the largest application area for caprolactam in India?
- What strategies should market competitors employ to gain share in mature segments of the India caprolactam market?
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with caprolactam manufacturers, dealers & distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04368338-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001