LONDON, Oct. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Dietary supplements are products consumed in the form of either powder, tablets/capsule or liquid in order to fulfil the deficiency caused by lack of balanced diet. They can be further classified into various by product types such as, Vitamins & Minerals, Herbal dietary Supplements, Protein, etc. Moreover, owing to changing lifestyle, rising health consciousness, and rising per capita income is driving the dietary supplements market in India. Cities in India such as, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Kolkata etc., have witnessed industrial growth at a much faster pace as compared to other states in India, and are also the hub for major FDI inflows in the country. Thus, these cities have also witnessed significant rise in lifestyle diseases such as, blood pressure, malnutrition, over-weight, etc., thereby propelling demand for dietary supplements. Furthermore, inclining preference towards preventive healthcare to avoidrising cost of medical treatments, coupled with growing adoption of dietary supplements by athletes and innovative marketing strategies are further anticipated to drive India dietary supplements market in the coming years.
According to "India Dietary Supplements Market By Type, By Point of Sale, By Top City, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2021", the dietary supplements market in India is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 11.60% during 2016-2021, on account of rapid urbanisation, growing health consciousness, coupled with growing demand from athletes all across the country. Moreover, dietary supplements can be categorised into various by product type amongst which, vitamin & mineral dietary supplements dominated India dietary supplements market in 2015, and is further expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period, owing to changing lifestyle that is creating various physical and mental disorders. Moreover, vitamin & mineral dietary supplements contain variety of micronutrients that helps the body to function smoothly and improve mental health which, is the major factor for its dominance in the market. Furthermore, India dietary supplements market can also be segmented on the basis of by point of sale in which, Pharmacies/Drug Stores dominated the market in 2015, and this segment is further anticipated to maintain its dominance in the coming years, owing to strong high penetration of this point in sale all across India, coupled with government has licensed them to sell drugs and dietary supplements as prescribed by the doctor or health professional. "India Dietary Supplements Market By Type, By Point of Sale, By Top City, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2021", discusses the following aspects of dietary supplements market in India:
- India Dietary Supplements Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Product Type (Vitamin & Mineral, Herbal, Protein and Other), By Point of Sale (Pharmacies/Drug Stores, Supermarket/Hypermarket, Internet/Online, Departmental/Retail Store and Others), By Top City
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the dietary supplements market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with dietary supplements manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders in India dietary supplements market. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4214609/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-dietary-supplements-market-by-product-type-forecast--opportunities-2021-300343966.html