LONDON, Nov. 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Nitrogen, Oxygen and Argon are the most commonly used industrial gases. They are used in a wide range of industries, which include oil & gas, petrochemicals, chemicals, power, mining, steelmaking, metals, environmental protection, medicine, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, food, water, fertilizers, nuclear power, electronics and aerospace. With increasing government initiatives towards developing India's manufacturing sector, coupled with rapid industrialization, demand for industrial gases is anticipated to grow at a robust pace over the next five years. Petrochemical sector, which is one of the major end users of industrial gases, is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 13% during 2015-2020, thereby boosting demand for industrial gases in India over the next five years.
According to TechSci Research report, "India Industrial Gases Market By Type, By End User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021", the market for industrial gases in India is projected to reach US $ 2.2 billion by 2021. Owing to increasing demand and rising competition, an increasing number of industrial gases companies in India are investing heavily on capacity additions at existing as well as new end user facilities. Additionally, an increasing number of large-scale end users are also installing industrial gas production units within their premises for ensuring continuous supply of industrial gases. Few major end use consumers of industrial gases in India include Tata Steel, JSW, Bhusan Steel and Vedanta. "India Industrial Gases Market By Type, By End User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021" discusses the following aspects of industrial gases market in India:
- Industrial Gases Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Oxygen, Argon, Nitrogen), By Usage (Gaseous Vs. Liquid), By End User (Metallurgy, Medical, Petrochemicals, Welding, etc.)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Industrial gases market in India.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants and industrial gas suppliers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with industrial gases manufacturers and distributors. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3870314/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-industrial-gases-market-by-type-oxygen-argon-nitrogen-by-end-user-metallurgy-medical-petrochemicals-welding-etc-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011--2021-300361208.html