LONDON, Aug. 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) is a plastic polymer produced by reacting two raw materials, Purified Terephthalic Acid (PTA) & Monoethylene Glycol (MEG); whereas Polybutylene Terephthalate(PBT) is manufactured from PTA and BDO (1, 4-butanediol). PET & PBT resins demand has been witnessing robust growth over last five years on account of increasing usage in various end user industries such as packaging & bottling, automobile and electrical and electronics. Increased demand for PET resin is driven by replacement of traditional packaging materials like glass, aluminum, paper, metal and growth in FMCG sector while the factors like thermal stability, high heat resistance, superior electrical properties are the reasons for increased demand for PBT resin.With the increasing government focus on domestic manufacturing with "Make in India" tag the demand for PET and PBT resins is further expected to increase in India.
According to, "India PET & PBT Resins Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the PET & PBT resins market in India is expected to surpass USD1.9 billion in 2015. PETis predominantly used for packaging of bottled drinking water, carbonated soft drinks, edible oils, juices, alcoholic beverages, etc., while PBT is majorly used in electrical and electronics industry. India PET resin market is highly consolidated and dominated by three major players, Reliance Industries Limited (RIL), Dhunseri Petrochem Limited and JBF Industries Limited. RIL is the largest player in the country's PET resin market and is expected to maintain its leadership position through 2020. Few of the major PBT players operating in India include Toray, BASF, SABIC, SRF, DuPont and Laxness. "India PET & PBT Resins Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects related to PET & PBT resins market in India:
- India PET & PBT Resins Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental & Regional Analysis
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of PET & PBT resins market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise growth anticipated in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, resin manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with PET & PBT resins manufacturers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2722302/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48