LONDON, Nov. 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Premium motorcycle can be defined as a two-wheeled motorcycle with engine over 500cc mounted in the frame, with a fuel tank above it, and a manual clutch and gear system. Market for premium motorcycles in India grew at a significant pace over the past few years, on account of rising inclination of people towards premium motorcycle, coupled with increasing penetration of international premium motorcycle companies such as Harley Davidson, Ducati, Triumph, etc., in the Indian market.
Moreover, various companies are launching new motorcycle model in India, which offers consumers with more option to choose from. Companies operating in India premium motorcycle market have also established their domestic assembly units in India, which has led to decline in the average selling price of premium motorcycles in the country. Furthermore, growing number of clubs and group for premium motorcycle riders are further expected to drive India premium motorcycle market during the forecast period.
According to the TechSci Research report, "India Premium Motorcycles Market By Segment, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021", premium motorcycle market in India is projected to exhibit a CAGR of ~30% during 2016-2021, on account of growing trend of CKD and SKD assembly, launch of new model, coupled with declining average selling price and rising number of high net worth individual. India premium motorcycle market was dominated by southern and northern regions in 2015, and they are further expected to continue to dominate the market during forecast period as well, owing to growing demand for premium motorcycles, coupled with increasing number of motorcycle clubs and groups in cities like Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Delhi, Chandigarh, etc. Moreover, 500cc to 800cc premium motorcycle dominate the premium motorcycle market in 2015, and are further anticipated to maintain their dominance in the coming years, on account of competitive pricing, large number of options available, coupled with coupled with new models launched in CKD assembly plants, thereby reducing its average selling price. "India Premium Motorcycles Market By Segment, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" report discusses the following aspects:
- India Premium Motorcycles Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - 500cc to 800cc, 800cc to 1600cc and >1600cc
- Market Analysis of Top 8 Cities
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of premium motorcycles market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, premium motorcycle manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with premium motorcycle manufacturers, dealers & distributors and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4272084/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48