NEW YORK, Oct. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Executive Summary
The report titled "India PVC Pipes and Fittings Industry Outlook to 2020 - Expanding Irrigated Area and Construction Sector to Stimulate Growth" provides a comprehensive analysis of the market size of the PVC Pipes and Fittings Industry in India by revenue, production capacity and production volume. Industry has been segmented on the basis of types of PVC pipes and fittings (RPVC, PVC and CPVC pipes and fittings), by regions, by applications of PVC pipes and fittings and by organized and unorganized market. The report also entails the market share and company profiles of the major players in the India PVC Pipes and Fittings Industry along with the Government rules and regulations governing the market. An analysis of the future of PVC Pipes and Fittings market in India is provided on the basis of revenue and production capacity over next five years.
PVC pipes and fittings market in India has grown at a CAGR of 13.4% during the period FY'2010-FY'2015. In the past few years, government of India has initiated many new projects and investments in the irrigation sector. The focus of the government is on rural water management, which will be fulfilled only when there will be proper infrastructure for the transportation of water to the end-user. This factor will remain as one of the major drivers for the growth of PVC pipe industry in the country along with the expansion of housing sector and increasing demand for oil and gas transportation.
The market is primarily segmented into rigid PVC, flexible PVC and chlorinated PVC pipes and fittings. The production capacity for chlorinated PVC pipes and fittings have grown at a stupendous CAGR of ~% during the period FY'2010-FY'2015 and are further expected to grow at a CAGR of ~% during FY'2015-FY'2020. Although CPVC pipes and fittings contributed just ~% to the overall production capacity in FY'2015, it is the fastest growing segment of the PVC pipes and fittings industry in India.
Agriculture account for the largest share in terms of application of PVC pipes in India with a share of ~% in the total market revenue, as recorded in FY'2015. Agriculture forms a major portion of the PVC pipes and fittings market revenue in India followed by construction sector with increased spending witnessed in real estate and infrastructure development in the country. The government increased its investment in irrigation sector to INR 3,300 billion during FY'2011-FY'2016 from INR 2,000 billion in the period FY'2007-FY'2011 as it makes efforts to narrow the gaps in irrigation infrastructure to increase the agricultural output.
Approximately ~% of the market revenue is generated by the organized segment which has been growing at a CAGR of ~% from FY'2010-FY'2015. Some of the major players in the industry include companies such as Finolex Industries Limited, Jain Irrigation Systems Limited, Supreme Industries, Prince Pipes and Fittings Private Limited, Astral Poly Technik Limited and others with Jain Irrigation Systems occupying the largest share of ~% in the organized sector in FY'2015 in terms of production capacity.
The market is further expected to reach INR ~ billion in FY'2020 from INR ~ billion in FY'2015, thus growing at a CAGR of ~% over the period FY'2015-FY'2020.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- The market size of the India PVC Pipes and Fittings Industry on the basis of Revenue, FY'2010-FY'2015
- The market size of the India PVC Pipes and Fittings Industry on the basis of Production Capacity, FY'2010-FY'2015
- The market size of the India PVC Pipes and Fittings Industry on the basis of Production Volume, FY'2010-FY'2015
- Market segmentation of India PVC Pipes and Fittings Industry by RPVC, PVC and CPVC pipes and fittings, FY'2010-FY'2015
- Market segmentation of India PVC Pipes and Fittings Industry by Applications of PVC pipes and fittings, FY'2010-FY'2015
- Market segmentation of India PVC Pipes and Fittings Industry by Regions, FY'2010-FY'2015
- Market segmentation of India PVC Pipes and Fittings Industry by Organizational Structure, FY'2015
- Import and Export trends of PVC pipes and fittings in India
- Current Pricing Scenario in India PVC pipes and fittings market
- Required investment for establishing a PVC pipes and fittings manufacturing plant in India
- Trends and Developments in India PVC pipes and fittings market
- Government Rules and Regulations Governing India PVC Pipes and Fittings Industry
- Growth Drivers for the India PVC pipes and fittings Industry
- Recent Industry Activities in India PVC pipes and fittings Industry
- Market Share of Major Players in India PVC pipes and fittings Industry, FY'2015
- Company profiles of major players in the India PVC pipes and fittings Industry
- Future outlook and projections on the basis of revenue and production capacity in India PVC pipes and fittings Industry, FY'2015-FY'2020
- Cause and Effect Relationship between Industry Factors and Growth of Industry
- Analyst Recommendations for India PVC Pipes and Fittings Industry
- Macro Economic Variables affecting India PVC Pipes and Fittings Industry
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03940204-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-pvc-pipes-and-fittings-industry-outlook-to-2020---expanding-irrigated-area-and-construction-sector-to-stimulate-growth-300352148.html