LONDON, Aug. 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Over the last few years, router market in India has been witnessing significant growth on the back of considerable IT infrastructure expansion across various parts of the country. Rising internet browsing on laptops, smartphones and tablets have pushed significant investments for network expansion in the country. In addition, factors such as confluence of technology trends including cloud computing and rising datacentre build outs are also buoying growth in router installations in India. The anticipated rollout of 4G/LTE service is expected to further boost the demand for router installations over the next five years. As a result, the demand for advanced routers has been increasing within enterprises as well as commercial sector. The government is also making huge investments in various projects such as National Optical Fiber Network (NOFN) and National Fiber Spectrum (NFS) that are pushing the market towards higher growth trajectory.
According to "India Router Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the market for routers in India is forecast to surpass USD548 million mark in 2020 on account of rising router installations in urban as well as rural pockets of India. Manufacturing and Banking Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) sector forms the leading revenue contributor in India's router market. Besides, a large number of industry verticals are looking forward to strengthen their networking capabilities, which in turn would drive router deployment in the country. With no other established entrant coming any soon, router market is currently dominated by Cisco, which is expected to continue its lead throughout the forecast period as well. Other major players operating in the market include Dlink, Binatone, HP and Huawei. "India Router Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects of router market in India:
- India Router Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type, By End User, By Region, By Company
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why you should buy this report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of router market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with router manufacturers and channel partners. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2722300/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48