LONDON, Aug. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Executive Summary
The report titled "Indonesia Fitness Services and Equipment Market Outlook to FY'2020 - Purchasing Power of Middle Class, Product Innovation and Increasing Health Concerns to Shape Future Growth" provides a comprehensive analysis of the Fitness Industry in Indonesia. The report covers various aspects such as market size of the fitness services market revenue in terms of number of fitness clubs, personal trainers and subscribers. The segmentation on the basis of market structure - organized and unorganized, top cities, services offered, total area and subscription charges. The report also covers fitness equipment market revenue and segmentation based on end user and type of fitness equipment - cardiovascular and strength training. In addition to this, the report also covers the customer profile in the fitness services market and segmentation on the basis of gender, age, fitness level and income of the consumer. The report will help industry consultants, Fitness service providers, fitness equipment manufacturers, dealers, retail chains, potential entrants and other stakeholders to align their market centric strategies according to ongoing and expected trends in the future.
Indonesia Fitness Industry
The Fitness industry in Indonesia will continue to grow at a sizeable pace in the next few years with the addition of new fitness clubs and lowering of import restrictions by the government. The industry is predicted to grow at a CAGR of ~% from FY'2016-FY'2020. Factors such as the increasing prevalence of obesity among the youth, scaling up through franchising, increasing urban population and rising health concerns have driven the fitness services market in Indonesia for several years in the past and this trend is expected to continue in the future. Product innovations, swelling growth of hotels and the increasing number of fitness clubs have impelled the fitness equipment market in the past and this development is expected to continue in the future. Indonesia Fitness Industry is pulsating and has witnessed a valuation of USD~ million in FY'2015. Over the last few years from FY'2011-FY'2015, the industry has observed an average annual growth of ~% in value terms.
Indonesia Fitness Services Market
The market size of fitness services in Indonesia had grown from around USD ~ million in FY'2011 to USD ~ million in FY'2015. In terms of revenue, the fitness services market observed a CAGR of ~% for the period FY'2011- FY'2015. The number of subscribers to fitness services had also increased from around ~ thousand to ~ thousand, indicating a CAGR of ~ %.
The Indonesia fitness services market is highly fragmented with around ~% of gyms and fitness centres belonging to the unorganized sector (FY'2015). The organized players contributed only ~% and include players like Gold's Gym, Celebrity Fitness, Fitness First and 20fit. In terms of revenue, organized fitness centres contributed around ~% while the unorganized fitness players contributed ~%. It has been estimated that around ~% of the fitness centres in the country were located in the top ten cities. Jakarta, the capital city, was estimated to have ~% share in terms of number of fitness centres across Indonesia. The capital city along with Bekasi and Tangerang had a cumulative of ~ fitness clubs and accounted for almost ~% share in terms of number of fitness centres. The top 3 cities were also estimated to have contributed the highest to revenue at a staggering ~%.
The long term outlook projections indicate the increase in revenue from the fitness services market from USD ~ million in FY'2018 to USD ~ million by FY'2020, achieving a CAGR of ~% from FY'2016-FY'2020. The number of fitness centres is estimated to increase from ~ in FY'2018 to ~ by FY'2020, attaining a CAGR of ~% from FY'2016-FY'2020. In addition to this, the number of subscribers enrolled to the fitness services is projected to increase from ~ thousand in FY'2018 to around ~ thousand by FY'2020, achieving a CAGR of ~% from FY'2016 to FY'2020.
Indonesia Fitness Equipment Market
The major players in Indonesia fitness equipment market are the foreign brands. They constituted almost ~% of the sales volume and revenue in the fitness industry in FY'2015. The revenue from the fitness equipment market increased from USD ~ million in FY'2010 to USD ~ million in FY'2012. However, the revenue reduced to USD ~ million in FY'2015, indicating a CAGR of ~% from FY'2010- FY'2015.
The users in the fitness equipment market can be broadly classified into institutional and residential users. The institutional users had the largest contribution in the fitness equipment sales in FY'2015 with a share of ~% in the overall fitness equipment sales. Almost ~% of the institutional fitness equipment revenue in FY'2015 was obtained from hotels. The share of revenue of fitness equipment from the fitness clubs was around ~%.
The corporate offices and sports clubs contribution to revenue of the fitness equipment market was ~% and ~% respectively. The share of cardiovascular equipment in the overall fitness equipment market was estimated to be ~% in FY'2015. The strength training equipments, on the other hand, held a share of ~% in FY'2015.
The long term outlook for the fitness equipment market is projected to increase from USD ~ million in FY'2018 to USD ~ million by FY'2020, achieving a CAGR of ~% for the FY'2016- FY'2020. The market growth can be attributed to innovative product launches and increasing collaborations between fitness equipment vendors and the commercial user segment. The commercial user segment needs to improve their infrastructural offerings as it largely supplements the demand for fitness equipment.?
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- Customer Profile in Indonesia Fitness Services Market, FY'2015 - By Gender, Age, Fitness Level and Income
- Indonesia Fitness Industry Size, FY'2011-FY'2015
- Indonesia Fitness Industry Segmentation - Fitness Services and Fitness Equipments, FY'2011-FY'2015
- Indonesia Fitness Services Market Size - By Revenue, Number of Fitness Centres, Number of Subscribers, Revenue of Personal Trainers and Number of Personal Trainers, FY'2011-FY'2015
- Indonesia Fitness Services Market Segmentation - Market Structure, City, Services Offered, Area and Subscription Charges, FY'2015
- Government Regulation in Indonesia Fitness Services Market
- Growth Drivers and Trends in Indonesia Fitness Services Market
- Challenges in Indonesia Fitness Services Market
- Market Share of Major Organized Players in Indonesia Fitness Services Market - By Revenues and Number of Fitness Centres, FY'2015
- Decision Making Process Before Selecting a Gym
- Company Profile of Major Organized Players in Indonesia Fitness Services Market
- Indonesia Fitness Services Future Outlook, FY'2016-FY'2020
- Indonesia Fitness Equipment Market Size, FY'2011-FY'2015
- Indonesia Fitness Equipment Market Segmentation - By End Users, Institutional Users, Type of Equipment, FY'2015
- Government Regulation in Indonesia Fitness Equipment Market
- Growth Drivers and Trends in Indonesia Equipment Services Market
- Issues and Challenges in Indonesia Fitness Equipment Market
- Company Profile of Major Organized Players in Indonesia Equipment Services Market
- Product Offering of Major Fitness Equipment Manufacturers
- Company Profile of Major Fitness Equipment Dealers
- Indonesia Fitness Services Equipment Outlook, FY'2016-FY'2020
- Indonesia Fitness Industry Outlook and Projections, FY'2016-FY'2020
- Franchise Model and Self Investment For Fitness Clubs
- Value Chain Analysis for Fitness Equipments
- Macro Economic Factors Affecting The Fitness Industry, FY'2010-FY'2020
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4068880/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/indonesia-fitness-services--equipment-market-forecast-to-2020---product-innovation-and-increasing-health-concerns-to-shape-future-growth-300317931.html