NEW YORK, March 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases – Your New Guide to Pharma R&D, Opportunities and Revenue Predictions
What does the future hold for drugs treating inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD)? Those intestinal medicines retain high potential. Now you can explore sales forecasts and that industry's research and development.
Visiongain's new report predicts those revenues to 2026 at overall world market, submarket, product and national level. There you assess commercial opportunities for therapies treating disorders including Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
So please read on to examine those colonic treatments, seeing how high that industry's sales can go. Discover what is possible for that large, expanding market.
Forecasts and other analyses to help your gastrointestinal (GI) drug research, knowledge and influence
Avoid struggles to find that business information. Instead see what is happening in treating those lower digestive tract disorders. Now you can make your research, analysis and decisions on the IBD drugs market quicker and easier.
Besides revenue forecasting to 2026, our new report shows you sales results, growth rates, market shares and discussions. There you gain 93 tables, 42 charts and two interviews with organisations. Stay ahead in knowledge to help your work on IBD.
Forecasting of the overall IBD market and five therapeutic segments
Our study predicts overall world revenue to 2026 for treating those intestinal disorders. There you also find individual revenue predictions for five submarkets at world level:
- Biologics, including monoclonal antibodies (mAbs)
Discover there how competition and technological advances shape that industry. Also benefit your reputation for commercial insight and see how you can gain. That way you find where the money lies in that progressing, expanding pharma market.
For those lower gut treatments our analyses also investigate leading brands' prospects.
Forecasts for 17 top products – discover sales potentials
How will leading drugs perform to 2026 at world level? Our study forecasts individual revenues of 17 leading medicines for those colonic disorders, including these agents:
You also gain sales predictions for these brands:
Our study shows how high sales can go, to 2026, revealing medicines and years with highest predicted growth and revenues. Treating large-intestine disease holds much commercial potential. Explore what the future holds for treating inflamed bowel.
You also discover geographical revenue predictions.
Healthcare in national markets – what outlooks for those pharmaceuticals?
Our report shows you individual revenue forecasting to 2026 for 11 countries:
- Germany, France, UK, Spain and Italy (EU5)
- Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC)
There you find countries with highest IBD revenues, demand and potential sales. Investigate progress, needs and opportunities, seeing how you can gain.
And how do changes, challenges and technological advances affect that biopharma industry and market? Our new investigation explains.
R&D and other trends influencing those therapies and their producers
Our new analysis explains policies, issues and R&D shaping the IBD drugs industry and market. Assess the effects of these influences:
- IBD diagnosis, incidence and prevalence – see prospects for rising sales
- Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and biosimilars (follow-on protein products) – assess their potentials for changing that GI drugs market
- Drug delivery systems – advances in supporting technology
- Competition from generic drugs – see how they can erode that market
- Economic pressures – budgetary limitations in healthcare and therapy costs.
In particular our study discusses research and development, including drug candidates in these classes:
- Interleukin (IL) inhibitors
- Cell-adhesion molecule (CAM) inhibitors
- TNF-alpha inhibitors
- Stem cell therapies
- JAK inhibitors
- Toll-like receptor agonists.
R&D for IBD holds high potential. Our study shows that pharma segment's progress and prospects. There you explore what stimulates and restrains that market. Avoid falling behind. Instead see what the future holds and how you can benefit.
Treatments for inflamed lower intestine – top companies and 2019 market value
Our report predicts the overall world market for those products will reach $9.3bn in 2019, with revenue growth from 2016. IBD medicines hold high potential for investments, technologies, medical advances and sales. See what is possible.
That work also explores activities, results and potentials of top companies, especially these firms:
- Janssen Biotech
- Shire Pharmaceuticals.
With our new study you see how that market can develop and perform, benefiting your insight and authority. Discover how you can help your research, analysis and planning, also benefiting your influence.
Ways Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD) 2016-2026 helps your work
Our new investigation helps your work in these eight main ways:
- World market revenue to 2026 – discover that industry's overall sales potential
- 5 product classes' revenues to 2026 – investigate categories at world level, finding the most lucrative and promising groups
- 17 leading drugs' revenues to 2026 – find sales predictions for top therapies, seeing how they can compete and succeed
- 11 national markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia, with revenue forecasts to 2026 – discover the best countries for sales expansion
- Activities of established, rising and emerging companies – hear about firms' products, sales, capabilities, advances and outlooks
- Research and development – investigate progress in that industry, exploring technological, clinical and commercial opportunities
- Interviews with two authorities – discover other experts' views, helping you compete and stay ahead
- Analysis of what stimulates and restrains the IBD drugs market – assess challenges, strengths and opportunities, helping you succeed.
That study gives original business analysis. There gain knowledge found only in the work of our in-house analysts in London, UK. Discover what the future holds.
Trying our study now lets you explore trends, opportunities and sales forecasts
Our new analysis shows you results, trends and opportunities. There you gain multilevel revenue predictions to 2026 for inflammatory bowel medicines, discovering the possible gains. Avoid missing out. Instead please get our report here now.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03671181-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001