DUBLIN, May 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Iran Dairy Products Market By Type, By Organized vs. Unorganized, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
Iran Dairy Products Market to grow at a CAGR of over 22%, during the forecast period, which is attributable to increasing online presence of major market players offering dairy products and increasing westernization of food habits. In 2015, butter & margarine segment dominated Iran dairy products market, followed by drinking milk.
Market for dairy products in Iran witnessed significant growth during 2011-2015, on the back of increasing demand from various regions of the country and shift in consumer preferences from unpackaged dairy products to packaged dairy products. In addition, rapid urbanization, changing lifestyles as well as growing popularity of western dairy products in Iran is projected to drive production and consumption of processed and packaged dairy products, across the country.
Increasing focus of Government of Iran to reduce economic dependence on oil & gas sector, is fueling investments for development of dairy farming and agriculture sectors. Recent upliftment of economic sanctions from Iran by the UN resulted in an open economy, facilitating trade and business with countries in Europe and North America. Consequently, various international dairy brands are expected to enter Iran in coming years and establish multiple milk collection and cooling centers in various provinces of the country, including rural areas.
Rising consumption of yogurt and cheese in the country can be attributed to increasing preference for such products over fresh/pasteurised milk as well as high consumption of doogh', a yogurt based beverage commonly served with Iranian meals. Moreover, Pegah Dairy Company, Kalleh Dairy Company, Mihan Dairy Group, Teen Dairy Products Co., and Pak Dairy Company are few of the leading players operating in Iran dairy products market and these companies offer a wide variety of dairy products through a well-established distribution network.
Iran Dairy Products Market report discusses the following aspects of dairy products market in Iran:
- Iran Dairy Products Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Butter & Margarine, Drinking Milk, Cheese, Yogurt, Ice-cream and Others), By Organized vs. Unorganized
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Increasing Demand for Packaged Dairy Products
- Growing Demand for Yogurt and Sour milk
- Changing Customer Preferences towards Organic Milk
- Open Dairy Trade
- Technology Upgradation
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Dairy Products Market Outlook
5. Iran Dairy Products Market Outlook
6. Iran Butter & Margarine Market Outlook
7. Iran Drinking Milk Market Outlook
8. Iran Cheese Market Outlook
9. Iran Yogurt Market Outlook
10. Iran Ice Cream Market Outlook
11. Iran Other Dairy Products Market Outlook
12. Supply Chain Analysis
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Import & Export Analysis
16. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
17. Iran Economic Profile
18. Competitive Landscape
- Bel Rouzaneh Dairy Products Company (PJS).
- Choopan Dairy
- Damdaran Teen Dairy Products Co.
- Domino Dairy & Ice Cream Co
- Doosheh Dairy Company
- Kalleh Dairy Company.
- Mihan Dairy Group.
- Pak Dairy Co.
- Pegah Dairy Co.
- Ramak Dairy Co
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6ndzls/iran_dairy
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/iran-dairy-products-market-by-type-by-organized-vs-unorganized-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2021---research-and-markets-300455202.html
SOURCE Research and Markets