NEW YORK, Nov. 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
This package contains 31 iron and steel fasteners market analyses from the following European countries: Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine and United Kingdom.
These market research reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for iron and steel fasteners in different European countries. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
* Overall market value for iron and steel fasteners by country, 2004-2010
* Overall market volume for iron and steel fasteners by country, 2004-2010
* Market value and volume for iron and steel fasteners by type (coach screws, wood screws, screw rings, screw hooks, self-tapping screws, bolts, nuts, threaded fasteners, cotters, cotter-pins, rivets, spring washers, lock washers, non-threaded fasteners)
* Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
* Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
* What is the size of the iron and steel fasteners markets in different European countries?
* How are the markets divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
* How the markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
* What is the potential for the markets?
* How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?
To order this report:
Check our Industry Analysis and Insights
Email: [email protected]
Intl: +1 805-652-2626