DUBLIN, June 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h2w45z/future_horizons) has announced the addition of the "Future Horizons and Growth Strategies in the Italian Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostics Market 2015: Supplier Shares and Country Forecasts" report to their offering.
Future Horizons and Growth Strategies in the Italian Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostics Market 2015 is a new strategic analysis of major business opportunities emerging in the Italian clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic markets during the next five years. The report explores future trends in the German market; provides estimates of the specimen, test and sales volumes, as well as major suppliers' sales and market shares; compares features of leading analyzers; profiles key competitors; and identifies specific product and marketing opportunities emerging during the next five years.
The report provides five-year volume and sales forecasts for over 100 clinical chemistry, TDM, endocrine, cancer, immunoprotein and abused drug assays performed in hospitals, commercial laboratories, physician offices, and ambulatory care centers, including controls, calibrators and consumables.
The clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic markets are undergoing significant transformation, caused by convergence of new and more stringent regulations; advances in diagnostic technologies, system engineering, automation, and IT; and intensifying competition. Some segments, like routine chemistry, are already resembling commodity markets, where product positioning and cost per test are more critical than underlying technology. This evolving marketplace creates exciting opportunities for a variety of new instruments, reagent systems, and auxiliary products, such as specimen preparation devices, controls, and calibrators.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and new products in R&D.
- The companies analyzed in the report include Abbott, AdnaGen, Agilent, Bayer, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Biomedical Diagnostics, bioMerieux, Bio-Rad, DiaSorin, Eiken, Fujirebio, Grifols IL, Kyowa Medex, Matritech/Alere Ortho-Clinical Diagnotics, Quest Diagnostics, Roche, Siemens, Sysmex, Thermo Fisher, Tosoh, Wako, Wallac/PE.
Tests Analyzed in the Report:
- Routine Clinical Chemistry
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM)
- Endocrine Function
- Tumor Markers and Special Chemistry
- Drugs of Abuse
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth, and key suppliers.
- Test volume and sales forecasts for over 100 clinical chemistry, TDM, endocrine, cancer, immunoprotein and abused drug assays, by market segment:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic tests.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and feature comparison of high, medium and low-volume/POC analyzers.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies, and their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h2w45z/future_horizons
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets