NEW YORK, Aug. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
"Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retailing in the US - Market Summary and Forecasts" report provides a detailed analysis of retail sales from 2009 to 2019 across key channels in the US.
- Declining rates of inflation indicate more consumer spending
- Revitalized demand for fashion accessories and increasing disposable income are projected to drive growth in the jewelry, watches and accessories segment.
- Jewelry, Watches and Accessories sector is projected to witness a CAGR of 4.7% over the forecast period to reach US$120 billion by 2019.
- Online share of total jewelry, watches and accessories sales accounting for 8.5% in 2014.
- Consumption expenditure is rising, fuelling retail sales
"Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retailing in The US - Market Summary and Forecasts" " is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting jewelry, watches and accessories retail dynamics from 2009 to 2019
- Sales of jewelry, watches and accessories through the following channels from 2009 to 2019: Clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists; department stores; other specialist retailers; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; duty free retailers
- An overview of key jewelry, watches and accessories retailers operating across the US and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
Get immediate access to:
- US jewelry, watches and accessories market performance across key channels - accurate, reliable data for companies already operating in and those wishing to enter the market
- Vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market -explore novel opportunities that allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand
- Critical insights into US shoppers - what stores do shoppers prefer? Have the right insights to beat off the competition by effectively promoting to lucrative market segments
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the jewelry, watches and accessories market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve market share
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03089411-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001