PORTLAND, Ore., Oct. 6 /PRNewswire/ --
- Jive, the Social Business Software leader, today announced that the JiveWorld09 conference is sold out, reflecting the rapidly accelerating interest in and use of Social Business Software. Registrations to the event sold out a month before the October 27-29 event in San Francisco.
- The inaugural JiveWorld event is designed to generate vital conversations about Social Business Software with Jive customers, prospective customers, partners, product experts and strategic visionaries. Attendees will experience immersive case studies, hands-on demos and training, and access to Jive product experts and consultants.
- Organizations presenting at the conference include: Disney-ABC Television Group, Gap, Intel, Kaiser Permanente, SAP, United Business Media, and Yum! Brands.
- To accommodate the robust response for the conference for those who cannot attend, Jive will make available conference materials and video presentations through the JiveWorld09 Community site at http://www.jivesoftware.com/jivespace/groups/jiveworld09.
JiveWorld09 Conference Highlights
- Michael Pusateri, Senior Vice President, Technology, Disney-ABC Television Group will provide attendees an inside view of MiceSpace--Disney's instance of Jive.
- Rives, a nationally acclaimed slam poet and host of Bravo's Ironic Iconic America will get attendees creative juices flowing with his mix of wordplay, romance, jokes you can't remember and anecdotes.
- Jive expert roundtables will feature Jive specialists leading like-minded peers through business and technical topics. Participants will walk away with expert insights, direct feedback and lessons learned from your fellow attendees, as well as build professional network to keep the conversation going long after JiveWorld is over.
- Conference attendees will celebrate "Golden Gate Park at Sunset," a social networking event at the San Francisco W Hotel that will include San Francisco-inspired cuisine, entertainment and a professional avatar.
About Jive Software
Jive frees people to engage in open, natural business conversations and workflows that typically are trapped inside of emails, phone calls or meetings. As the leading enterprise-class suite of SBS applications for Global 2000 companies and governments, Jive's collaboration software and community software solutions are the first to effectively manage employees, customers, and partners on a unified platform built for tens of thousands of users and millions of page views.
SOURCE Jive Software