LONDON, Jan. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Key Growth Opportunities in the South African Construction Chemicals Market : Government Expenditure and Technological Advancements are Expected to Drive Demand
The South African construction chemicals market can be described as mature and is expected to experience slow growth over the forecast period of the study. The market is highly competitive with a number of well-established local and international participants. The growth in the public sector's capital expenditure plan is likely to facilitate demand for construction chemicals. This study examines drivers and restraints, market trends, demand and supply, and the effects of imports on domestic participants. It analyses the flooring; waterproofing; and concrete protection, repair, and rehabilitation markets. The study period is from 2012 to 2019; the base year is 2014.
The South African construction chemicals market is mature, and can be expected to experience slow growth over the forecast period of the study (2015–2019).
- The market is highly competitive, with a number of well-established local and international participants including Chryso South Africa (Pty) Ltd, BASF South Africa (Pty) Ltd, Sika South Africa (Pty) Ltd, Grace Construction Chemicals, and Mapei SA (Pty) Ltd.
- The market is price sensitive, which is expected to become more severe in the future.
- Technologically advanced construction chemicals are imported from Europe as this is where research and development (R&D) by large multinationals takes place.
- The growth in the public sector's capital expenditure plan is likely to facilitate growth in the construction chemicals sector.
- Promoting products to architects/specifiers/engineers is considered key to ensure that products are considered in the selection process and can lead to repeat purchases as the market operates according to a "tried and tested" mentality.
- Cementitious flooring, resinous flooring, and acrylic waterproofing products are expected to present the most attractive compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) of %, %, and % respectively.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3095653/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers