NEW YORK, March 25, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The Toy Insider, one of the toy industry's most influential organizations and a trusted go-to resource for parents and gift-givers, is offering resources on its website for parents and kids in light of the Coronavirus pandemic. While school, travel and playdates are put on hold, parents who are working from home may need some help keeping children occupied. Whether you're looking to keep your kids active, infuse their day with some educational value, or bring the family together at the end of the day, The Toy Insider is here to help.
The Toy Insider's expert editors are publishing content every day to help parents and caregivers navigate this stressful time, offering expert advice on everything from keeping kids' toys clean to the best educational toys and great resources from reliable brands. Recent articles include:
- Tips for Cleaning Toys: Plastic Plush, and Everything In Between
- New American Girl Online Hub Provides Free, Thoughtful Content for Kids
- How to Create a Homeschooling Space For Kids
- Nickelodeon Launches #KidsTogether Resources, Activities for Families at Home
- 12 Educational Toys to Teach Kids While School is Closed
In addition to these resources, The Toy Insider is bringing family and friends together on social media to share how we play and stay entertained no matter what life throws our way with the #FunAtHomeChallenge. During these uncertain times, one thing is certain: toys and games can bring us together and make us smile. Here's how anyone can join the fun and enter to win a $100 Amazon e-gift card:
- Post a photo or video of you and/or your family enjoying your favorite toy, activity, or board game on Instagram.
- Use the hashtag #FunAtHomeChallenge in your caption/story and tag @thetoyinsider.
- Pass along the fun and tag five friends who you nominate to join the challenge.
- Don't forget to tell us who tagged you!
This challenge is all about spreading the joys of play, proving that even in the most troubling of times, toys and games can bring a meaningful spark of joy to families everywhere.
As an added bonus, The Toy Insider will choose one lucky #FunAtHomeChallenge participant to receive a $100 Amazon e-gift card. The challenge ends on April 24, 2020, and the winner will be announced by April 30.
Stay up to date with The Toy Insider's latest Coronavirus coverage here!
About The Toy Insider
The Toy Insider is the go-to source for product information about children's toys, tech and entertainment. It publishes two annual gift guides—one for summer and one for holiday—and reviews toys 365 days a year on thetoyinsider.com, a trusted resource for parents. The Toy Insider's content is produced by an editorial team with more than 75 years of combined experience covering the toy industry. The Toy Insider is published by Adventure Media & Events, publisher of The Pop Insider, a daily pop culture news and review site that fuels fandoms, as well as leading trade publication The Toy Book. For more information, visit thetoyinsider.com and follow them on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook.
Elizabeth Tran, LKPR Inc., [email protected], 973-885-0056
SOURCE The Toy Insider