SAN FRANCISCO, April 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Demandbase, the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM), today announced the inception of the ABM Leadership Alliance. The Alliance brings together the leading ABM-focused technology and data vendors with the goal of educating B2B marketers about developing and deploying a successful ABM strategy, including how to create the right technology stack to help scale and automate their efforts.
ABM has quickly become the primary go-to-market strategy for leading B2B companies. The SiriusDecisions' 2016 State of Account-Based Marketing, also released today, revealed that more than 70 percent of B2B companies are focused on driving ABM programs. Yet, as ABM adoption has soared and new technologies have emerged to help scale the strategy, there is a growing need for clarity around the best approach, the best combination of available technologies and how to deploy ABM within organizations.
"The adoption of ABM continues to accelerate across industries. But as more and more companies move from evaluation to implementation, there is ongoing uncertainty about best practices in ABM and how to scale a company's Account-Based Marketing effort," said Peter Isaacson, CMO of Demandbase. "The sheer volume of marketing technology options available leaves B2B marketers unsure about which steps to take to begin developing an ABM Strategy. This group of experts will provide B2B marketers with guidance and oversight on how to leverage technology to create a high performing ABM plan."
The ABM Leadership Alliance's first initiative is the release of a new e-book, Building an Account-Based Marketing Technology Stack. The e-book outlines the key technologies that make up an ABM stack, factors to consider when evaluating technology options, and analysis of how each of the layers can help marketers identify, attract, engage, convert and measure activities with their target accounts.
B2B marketing experts from the ABM Leadership Alliance will discuss how to scale an ABM strategy through technology during a panel at Demandbase's Marketing Innovation Summit for B2B, held today in San Francisco. Attendees will learn how to navigate the marketing technology landscape and gain a deeper understanding of the key technologies to deploy in order to make their ABM strategy a success.
Demandbase, the leader in Account-Based Marketing, enables B2B companies to identify and target the accounts they value most, and then market to them across the entire funnel. The Demandbase B2B Data Cloud is the definitive B2B database and technology for targeting accounts and specific segments within those accounts. The B2B Data Cloud supports customers across their existing, full marketing technology stack and powers The Demandbase B2B Marketing Cloud, which is the only subscription-based ad targeting and web personalization solution that lets marketers connect campaigns directly to revenue. The B2B Marketing Cloud is powered by patented technology, which allows companies to identify the accounts they value most and personalize their digital marketing efforts to them. With Demandbase, businesses can target, engage, convert and retain the customers that matter most to their bottom line. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Adobe, Salesforce.com, Box, CSC, DocuSign, Dell and others use Demandbase to drive Account-Based Marketing and maximize their marketing performance. More information can be found at http://www.demandbase.com or by following the company on Twitter @Demandbase.
About the ABM Leadership Alliance
The ABM Leadership Alliance is a national organization focused on educating B2B marketers about developing and deploying a successful ABM strategy. The Alliance demystifies the many ABM technology options available and provides B2B marketers with guidance on how to create the right technology stack to scale and automate their efforts. Comprised of leading ABM-focused technology and data vendors, this consortium includes experts from Bizible, Demandbase, Get Smart Content, LookBookHQ, Optimizely, Oracle Marketing Cloud and Radius, among others.
- "The ABM Alliance represents an exciting shift to true sales and marketing alignment, enabling marketers to finally join the rest of the organization in focusing on the ultimate outcome of our efforts: revenue. With education on Account-Based Marketing best practices from the Alliance, B2B marketers can become the growth hero at their company." -Dave Rigotti, head of marketing, Bizible
- "Joining the ABM Leadership Alliance enables Radius to collaborate with other key industry leaders to help guide B2B marketers undertaking an Account-Based Marketing strategy. There's a lot of momentum among marketers looking for a better way to focus on the 20 percent of accounts likely to be their best customers, but many struggle with how to do it. The goal of the ABM Leadership Alliance is to help marketers establish an ABM strategy, and ensure they have the right tech stack in place to execute. I see the alliance as advocates and educators helping B2B marketers confidently implement ABM with predictive to build a stronger pipeline and accelerate revenue." -Shari Johnston, senior vice president of marketing, Radius
- "The most innovative B2B companies are rapidly embracing ABM. By transforming their marketing mix and technology stack, they can act on the wealth of data they collect to deliver dynamic, intelligent, 1:1 digital experiences to prospects and customers. The ABM Leadership Alliance brings together ABM-focused technologies which empower companies to drive engagement, inspire action, and accelerate the buyer's journey in their target accounts." -Stephanie Robotham, head of corporate marketing, Optimizely
- Get Smart Content:
- "The acceleration of ABM is a clear indicator that B2B companies are starting to understand the importance of sales and marketing alignment. We're excited to be a part of this alliance to not only play a role in furthering this growth, but to help educate B2B marketers on how their companies can work smarter, and sell to the right people, faster." -Jim Eustace, CEO, Get Smart Content
- "While it's become the dominant trend, Account-Based Marketing is still shrouded in mystery for many marketers. The new landscape of vendors and capabilities can be confusing and the goal of the Alliance is to demystify and provide marketers with a complete set of solutions to address all the key elements of a successful ABM strategy. Account-Based Marketing isn't a single thing or piece of technology; it's an approach that impacts every part of your demand generation efforts and the partners in the Alliance reflect that. Successful ABM takes a village!" -Nick Edouard, co-founder, president and CMO, LookbookHQ
- Oracle Marketing Cloud:
- "B2B marketers are embracing Account-Based Marketing at an increasing pace. The industry is realizing the significant impacts of ABM, helping marketers to deliver significant customer experiences and better demonstrate marketing's impact on the business. The ABM Leadership Alliance will provide an excellent resource to B2B companies at all stages of their marketing journeys. Our goal is to help this industry get the most out of their ABM investment."-Andrea Ward, vice president marketing, Oracle Marketing Cloud
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/leading-account-based-marketing-technology-companies-create-the-abm-leadership-alliance-300255074.html