WOBURN, Mass., May 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- LoyaltyExpress, the mortgage industry's leading marketing company, is pleased to announce the release of PromotionalMaterials, its innovative web-to-print platform for retail banks and mortgage companies. PromotionalMaterials serves as a centralized repository for high-impact sales and marketing collateral. As a world-class marketing service provider, LoyaltyExpress further distinguishes the value of PromotionalMaterials by dedicating content and design resources in conjunction with the service to help clients benefit from their exceptional infrastructure, work flows, and industry expertise.
A web-based, software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform, PromotionalMaterials enforces rigorous standards of compliance while providing enterprise-wide access to flexible templates with multiple fields for personalization. As a result, organizations can distinguish themselves with a private label service that delivers robust marketing solutions to sales teams. Users have the ability to select from a wide range of products – co-branded open house flyers, rate sheets, corporate flyers, advertisements, tri-fold brochures, email signatures, business cards & stationery, and much more. Depending on the complexity of the marketing templates, they can either be downloaded as high-resolution PDFs – or printed and shipped to locations of choice.
"PromotionalMaterials empowers mortgage enterprises with compliant and branded marketing products that arm sales forces with distinctive, high-impact communications," said Mary Beth Doyle, LoyaltyExpress Founder. "Our clients benefit by reducing the gross inefficiencies of reactive, manually generated marketing products – and simultaneously satisfying ever-rigorous audit, compliance, and regulatory conditions. Additionally, the platform's dynamic templates allow for geographic and regional customization based on image selections and dropdowns for content personalization without having to create entirely separate products."
Additional features of PromotionalMaterials include:
- Asset management libraries to host loan officer/partner photos, partner logos, industry logos, and other graphics;
- Rigorous standards of compliance, including a historical repository of all orders for future auditing purposes;
- Automated compliance review by administrators for open house flyers, rate sheets, and other collateral with data entry;
- Access to top-level design and editorial teams that can fulfill demands related to image sourcing, content development, graphic design, and new templates;
- Multiple format compatibilities (including but not limited to flyers, inserts, tri-fold brochures, spiral-bound booklets, invitations, business cards, and stationery);
- Dedicated account managers with email & telephone support.
LoyaltyExpress simplifies customer relationship management and marketing automation for mortgage banks and lenders. Its flagship solution, CustomerManager, is an enterprise-wide, software-as-a-service platform that facilitates lead management, integrated email & direct mail campaigns, a compliant marketing store, and a 360-degree view of each loan officer's customers, partners, and prospects. LoyaltyExpress eliminates the need for multiple marketing vendors based on its world-class direct mail, print, and gift fulfillment center—saving time and eliminating data security concerns. Visit www.loyaltyexpress.com for more information.