NEW YORK, Aug. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
"Luggage and Leather Goods Retailing in the US - Market Summary and Forecasts" report provides a detailed analysis of retail sales from 2009 to 2019 across key channels in the US.
- Luggage and leather goods to grow faster than the food and grocery segment
- Omnichannel presence and smart services remain order of the day
- Consumers continue to save less, which augurs well for the retail industry
- Luggage and leather goods category is forecast to grow at a faster pace, of 6.5% in 2014-2019
- Growing domestic and international tourism will largely influence the demand for luggage products in the country
"Luggage and Leather Goods Retailing in the US - Market Summary and Forecasts" " is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019.
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting luggage and leather goods retail dynamics from 2009 to 2019
- Sales of luggage and leather goods through the following channels from 2009 to 2019: Department stores; other specialist retailers; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; duty free retailers; clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists
- An overview of key luggage and leather goods retailers operating across the US and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
Get immediate access to:
- Performance of US luggage and leather goods market, with forecasts until 2019 - accurate, reliable data for companies already operating in and those wishing to enter the US market
- Vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market -explore novel opportunities that allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand
- Critical insights into US shoppers - what stores do US shoppers prefer? Have the right insights to beat off the competition by effectively promoting to lucrative market segments
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the luggage and leather goods market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve market share
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03089412-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001