SCHAUMBERG, Ill., Nov. 17 /PRNewswire/ -- Mach 7 Technologies, a global provider of flexible, PACS-neutral healthcare image management solutions, has made available a new revision, version 8.2, of its flagship Keystone Suite Enterprise Management Platform.
The new product release enhances the current product suite through the addition of the Keystone Clinical Viewer. This scalable new component provides access to clinical images for referring physicians and specialist clinicians across the healthcare enterprise, enabling greater access and sharing, ensuring continuity, and helping to maintain quality of care. Additionally, the release provides further control and auditing over the normalization of DICOM within the Keystone Engine and enhanced synchronization of DICOM between external systems (RIS, CVIS, EMR...) and the Keystone Archive.
The addition of Clinical Viewer adds another powerful enterprise-enabling technology to the Keystone Suite, which includes Keystone Archive, Keystone Engine, and Keystone Management Console. This robust suite delivers PACS-Neutral Archiving, intelligent image movement and normalization, and advanced control, monitoring and auditing of Keystone Suite processing.
"With the Keystone Clinical Viewer, the Keystone Suite provides health care enterprises with a single suite of tools to manage their images across the clinical imaging continuum. From DICOM normalization and routing, to archiving and enterprise image enablement, Keystone Suite provides a flexible and intuitive toolset designed to empower users to manage their own applications," said Eric Rice, Global Product Manager of Mach 7 Technologies. "This new product release further enables healthcare enterprises to leverage their existing PACS investments by providing a platform and toolset to bring disparate PACS systems together."
New Keystone Suite version 8.2 release features include:
- New Keystone Clinical Viewer providing image enablement of EMR, physicians portal, patient portal, and more
- Support of translation tables for DICOM normalization to easily configure and maintain large and complex translations
- HL7 communication support for maintaining synchronization of DICOM between the Keystone Archive and upstream systems
- Enhanced auditing interface of DICOM normalization processing to simplify troubleshooting
- Support of LDAP Authentication for centralized management of users
- General Keystone Management Console user interface enhancements for further intuitive use and control of the suite
- Enhanced Keystone Management Console's Reporting Tool to include standard report templates
Imaging technologists and other healthcare enterprise professionals can receive product demonstrations at Mach 7 Technologies' Booth 9526 during RSNA 2009, November 29 - December 4, 2009, at McCormick Place, Chicago, IL.
About Mach 7 Technologies
Headquartered in suburban Chicago, Mach 7 Technologies is a global provider of innovative, PACS-neutral image management solutions that enable healthcare enterprises to better control, share and access medical imaging data. Mach 7 Technologies develops software products that solve sophisticated image management challenges for hundreds of hospitals, imaging centers and clinics worldwide. For additional information, please visit www.Mach7T.com.
SOURCE Mach 7 Technologies