SAO PAULO, Aug. 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Marisa Lojas S.A. (BM&FBovespa: AMAR3; Bloomberg: AMAR3 BZ), the largest women apparel and lingerie retailer in Brazil, announces today the results for the second quarter of 2015 (2Q15).
- Retail Net Revenues with variation of -2.6%, and -4.2% in same store sales;
- Retail Gross Margin reached 49.0%, increase of 30 bps over 2Q14, repeating the evolution of previous quarters;
- Retail SG&A grew 8.2% in total and 3.9% in recurring basis for Brick and Mortar stores;
- FPS EBITDA reached R$ 16.4 million with it portfolio quality level similar to 2Q14;
- Cash from Operations reached R$ 104.1 million, over R$ 0.7 million 2Q14;
- Maintaining the focus on Operational Efficiency Gain and Variability of Results Reduction.
2Q15 Conference Call
Date: August 7, 2015
Time: 11:00 a.m. (US EST) | 12:00 p.m. (Brasilia)
Access phone out of Brazil: +1 (646) 843-6054
IR Contact: +55 (11) 2109-3121 / 6269 email@example.com
SOURCE Marisa Lojas S.A.