LONDON, April 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Introduction
The G8 Metals & Mining industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 metals & mining market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 metals & mining market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key metals & mining market players' G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 metals & mining market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $568,771.6 million in 2014 to the global metals & mining industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1.3% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $606,584.3 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 1.3% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the metals & mining industry, with market revenues of $176,230.6 million in 2014. This was followed by Russia and Japan, with a value of $121,640.9 and $115,647.8 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the metals & mining industry in the G8 nations with a value of $173,984.5 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Russia with expected values of $135,232.6 and $130,224.5 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 metals & mining market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 metals & mining market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 metals & mining market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the G8 metals & mining market?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3662359/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/metals--mining-global-group-of-eight-g8-industry-guide-300259551.html