NEW YORK, April 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Visiongain's comprehensive new 390 page report reveals that global expenditure on military unmanned maritime vehicle (UMV) technologies will achieve revenues of $810.9m in 2016.
Are you involved in the military unmanned maritime vehicle (UMV) market or intend to be? If so, then you must read this report
It's vital that you keep your knowledge up to date. You need this information.
Market scope: Military unmanned maritime vehicle (UMV) technology has multiple applications in mine counter-measures; anti-submarine warfare; intelligence, reconnaissance and surveillance; port security; forward battlespace security and many other areas in the military and security sectors.
Visiongain assesses how three UMV submarkets: autonomous underwater vehicles (AUV), unmanned surface vehicle (USV) and remotely operated vehicles (ROV) will evolve over the forecast period in 7 national markets, while providing qualitative analysis for a further 6 national markets. The competitive landscape is further illustrated with examination of the 13 market leading manufacturers.
The Military Unmanned Maritime Vehicles (UMV) Market Report 2016-2026 responds to your need for definitive market data:
- Where are the military UMV market opportunities?
- Our 352 tables, charts, and graphs reveal market data allowing you to target your strategy more effectively
- When will the UMV market grow?
- See our global, regional and military UMV submarket forecasts and analyses for 2016-2026, which illustrate market progression
- Why will the military UMV market evolve?
- Two expert interviews with key opinion leaders reveal factors influencing the market prospects
1. Textron Systems
2. Ocius Technology Limited
- Which UMV technology submarkets will flourish from 2016-2026?
- Individual application forecasts and analysis demonstrate the prospects for:
- Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUV) 2016-2026
- Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USV) 2016-2026
- Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROV) 2016-2026
- Where are the national military UMV market opportunities from 2016-2026?
- Focused national forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities in:
- With unprecedented qualitative analysis of a further 6 national markets:
- Where are the major military UMV contract, projects and programmes?
- 17 detailed tables of 290+ significant UMV contracts, projects & programmes
What are the factors influencing military UMV market dynamics?
- SWOT analysis explores some of the factors, including:
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological development and constraints.
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Changing security environments
- Advances in product quality
- Analysis of barriers to entry
Who are the leading 13 military UMV companies?
- Examine competitive positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook for the following companies:
- Autonomous Surface Vehicles (ASV) Ltd
- Atlas Elektronik
- BAE Systems plc
- Bluefin Robotics Corporation
- The Boeing Company
- ECA Group
- Kongsberg Gruppen ASA
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Oceaneering International
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd.
- Saab Group
- Thales Group
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the military UMV value chain, including
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Buy our report today - Military Unmanned Maritime Vehicles (UMV) Market Report 2016-2026: Forecasts, Analysis & Top Companies Supplying Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUV), Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USV) & Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROV). Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03571232-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001