NEW YORK, Aug. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The increased penetration of smart phones provides marketers opportunity to leverage the technology in innovative and unique ways. Brands are exploring smart phones for strategies beyond the basic banner advertisements and push notifications. Marketers are reaching out to a larger audience by developing mobile applications for purposes ranging from increasing customer convenience to providing tailored promotions.
This report answers the following key questions:
- Which social media mobile strategies work best to create brand awareness, drive sales and launch new products?
- How is the overall proposition of social media mobile platforms shaping up and what it means for marketers?
- What is the role of mobile in social media mobile and how should marketers develop their marketing strategy around it to gain market share?
- How to develop and execute marketing strategy combining social media with augmented reality, virtual reality, wearables, and location based marketing.
This report provides detailed analysis of mobile marketing opportunities, trends, and innovation. Innovator360 capitalizes on its robust methodology, local market expertise, and proprietary indices to derive unique insights into social media mobile marketing dynamics.
- Augmented & Virtual Reality: This report provides insights into value proposition of augmented and virtual reality to make shopping an engaging experience for users.
- Location Based Marketing: This report covers location based mobile strategies adopted by leading players to gain market share in detail, explaining its value proposition, , LBM innovation, and key players and their strategies.
- Social Media Marketing: This report covers key social media mobile platforms, their strategies and emerging opportunities for marketers.
- Wearable Devices: This report provides case examples for marketers using wearable devices to design innovative marketing campaigns, integrating it with purchase history, location information and social media interests of consumers.
- Personalization: This report covers brands using predictive marketing and employing CRM systems to enhance customer shopping experiences.
- Mobile Commerce: This report provides insights into the use of mobile payments and integration of mcommerce in mobile marketing strategies to deliver seamless purchase experiences.
- Gamification: This report covers the use of mobile games by marketers for customer acquisition and customer retention.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02909400-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001